Author Topic: Leather Patches with syntethic sticthing  (Read 2270 times)

Offline cclaud3

Leather Patches with syntethic sticthing
« on: October 10, 2023, 05:39:45 PM »
Not sure if these exists in bulk/wholesale. But looking for leather patches for hats that have thread stitching around it after they are laser engraved.
We have sewing equipment for patch hats but not a walking stitch leather sewing machine to sew it direct, straight and spaced far enough out.

We just want to order custom engraved leather patches that arrive with a thread sewn around it as if it was attached to the hat. I know we can add a fake stitch in the laser engraving but customer wants real stitching.

I see them on etsy but they are already cutout and don't offer the laser engraving. Thanks

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: Leather Patches with syntethic sticthing
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 05:50:27 PM »
Not sure if these exists in bulk/wholesale. But looking for leather patches for hats that have thread stitching around it after they are laser engraved.
We have sewing equipment for patch hats but not a walking stitch leather sewing machine to sew it direct, straight and spaced far enough out.

We just want to order custom engraved leather patches that arrive with a thread sewn around it as if it was attached to the hat. I know we can add a fake stitch in the laser engraving but customer wants real stitching.

I see them on etsy but they are already cutout and don't offer the laser engraving. Thanks
Stahls? thought I saw something like that...
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk