Author Topic: Long Beach Show  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Long Beach Show
« on: January 23, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
Please forgive me as this post is redundant, as I initially posted it in the Industry Show section, but I wanted to double down on my thanks, my apologies,  and merely sharing my sheer joy.  And don't believe anything you may hear or see about me. All nasty rumore, and I'm sure that any so-called visual proof are mere excersises in the use of photo manipulation programs  ;D

Just to check in and let everyone know what a great show Long Beach was (and is) and to once again give thanks to Paul S and Rich H and Tim Johnson, and Dan Axelson, for their personal attention to me, along with Peter Walsh, Mark Vasilantone, Doug Grigar, and Lord knows  how many other gracious and friendly representatives of the industry I met.
Then, we have the members from this board that I was able to meet face to face, and even eat and drink with many of them Friday night.
I am sorry for any members who I didn't get to meet, and Erik of Action, every time I tried to get to you, someone else had some real product questions for you that I thought took precedence, and the next thing I knew, the show was over. Hopefully next time.

Last, and far from least was my long awaited formal induction into the TSPMB refugees. I haven't felt this close and accepted and family-like since I was sent to sit on the Group "W" bench during my induction way back in 1971!
Coyote Bob, with his grand prize of a full set of DTG inks from Resolute was not the only winner by a long shot!

Alice's Restaurant Group W Bench

And the whole song (revisited)

Alice's Restaurant (Full 23 Minute Song)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:50:00 AM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Donnie

• !!!
Re: Long Beach Show
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
It was a blast hanging with Frog at the show, the Friday Night Dinner and the Saturday Night Beach House Gathering.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 12:04:47 PM »
Sound like you guys had a blast...how many acheheads the next morning  LOL

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Frog, it was a pleasure meeting you. It really cool to put the other half of your face to a name... ;) Your shirt was awesome and I still think you should sell them!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Coyote71

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 12:12:51 AM »
WOW!. What a good time. Really glad to meet Frog, Jill, Lemorris, Donnie, John,  Joe and everyone. Thanks Jill for the tour of the beach house. That place rocks. By the way, did anyone seen somebody running down the street with a flaming tuna and a butter knife Friday night? ;D

Offline lemorris

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 12:45:15 AM »
Hey!!!  I resemble that remark!

:)

It was another great great time.

You know there's like a ton of beach houses...another group can do it too then we can have that blockhead party I mentioned earlier.

:)

I really enjoyed meeting folks at the show and getting a chance to talk and really listen.

It was fun.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 01:28:47 AM »
Look at my man FROG!  He's representing the East and the West side.  Wish I was able to go, then the fashizzle would be happening.  I think we should  have a bowling tournament er something while we would all be in town. Glad you all got together.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline lemorris

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »
Video of the Dinner Party

Good times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtYFQcq7uSU

Offline Coyote71

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 11:06:06 PM »
Good times Lemo. Lets continue it at Vegas.