Author Topic: Vastex c1000 semi auto coater  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Vastex c1000 semi auto coater
« on: November 29, 2023, 11:09:48 AM »
Hey guys!  I'm thinking of purchasing this.  Has anyone had experience with it?

I don't go through enough screens to justify the purchase a full auto coater yet. I usually coat the screens myself because I'm the only one who can here so I'm looking for something that allow others to coat screens here.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Re: Vastex c1000 semi auto coater
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 01:02:17 PM »
We had one many years ago. Within a few days it was in the dumpster, we can doo 3 to 1 by hand. Get a big coater scoop and only fill it half way for training.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 02:37:36 PM »

I don't go through enough screens to justify the purchase a full auto coater yet. I usually coat the screens myself because I'm the only one who can here so I'm looking for something that allow others to coat screens here.
It sounds like I need to wait for the need for a full auto coater.  Thanks for the input.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline JJPrint

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 12:30:09 PM »
We used one for several years and worked well.  It can be slower than someone who knows what they are doing but I was able to train others quickly. We now have an auto coater.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 06:55:28 AM »

We bought this 5 years ago. No regrets. Works great. Next we are going to buy this auto coater. Comes in several sizes. US$8000. Very well build and a fraction of the price of most other auto coaters.
https://www.hotingscreenprinting.com/sale-8268996-automatic-emulsion-coating-machine.html