Author Topic: Straight outta Dall-e  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
Straight outta Dall-e
« on: January 05, 2024, 02:00:31 PM »
Ran 300 pcs earlier, fold / bag / out the door. They came to us wanting a 1 color with just the quote.... I run with these guys so it was a hard naaah. We're contract printers and dont really do a lot of in house art. Having seen some cool stuff with Dall-E lately i decided to take a swing. It spit out a large 72 dpi image riddled with spelling mistakes and general errors. I uploaded a photo of a bridge in Richmond when prompting the AI, that helped a lot by setting the scene. About 6 hours of post Dall E processing and 2-3 hours in the color sep. I'm not an artist, but I can use PS a bit. I think these turned out sick, adn the customer is blown away. Pretty good for 24 hours. Might have found a gold mine if I can teach someone else around here to use PS.

Shirts migrated a bit, but i dont really mind. They're china shirts from Leslie James, one of those things that you risk when printing on unknown poly. The lattice pattern comes through as well, but we wern't about to start layering ink on a running shirt.