Author Topic: Contract Sublimation?  (Read 630 times)

Offline rusty

Contract Sublimation?
« on: February 28, 2024, 09:46:16 AM »
Anyone on here do contract sublimation? Is that a thing? we have a very tight deadline on an order which may be 1400 pieces.

Thanks in advance!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Contract Sublimation?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:04 AM »
Anyone on here do contract sublimation? Is that a thing? we have a very tight deadline on an order which may be 1400 pieces.

Thanks in advance!

what are the pieces? We can help with hard goods, but are no go for garments.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline rusty

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 12:08:07 PM »
we can supply the garments if thats what you mean. I think we need a sample first. I can talk to salesperson. And see where its all. All happening fast

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 12:40:29 PM »
we can supply the garments if thats what you mean. I think we need a sample first. I can talk to salesperson. And see where its all. All happening fast
I was saying we don’t do garments. We have the printer and have tested it with hard goods, but nothing with the textile. If you are really in a inc we can try, but not sure how much sense it would make to test with large order…
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline rusty

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 12:45:15 PM »
oh gotvha!

Yeah no worries. I think we got it sorted. And yeah its a massive print on both sides. kinda tricky with placement.

Thanks for the help.