Author Topic: no really you should buy them  (Read 787 times)

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
no really you should buy them
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »
I messed up a design that a customer ordered, I told them I will reprint at no charge. So I go and drop off the new shirts and say jokingly man those other shirts were sweet and I think my mess up (a totally different saying on the shirt from what they wanted) sounded awesome. The guy looks at me and says man you know your right, if you still have the shirts I would love to buy them from you. How great is that?? I just gave him the messed up shirts for free because I screwed up but its still cool that he was going to buy them at full price.
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
Re: no really you should buy them
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:17:28 PM »
I messed up a design that a customer ordered, I told them I will reprint at no charge. So I go and drop off the new shirts and say jokingly man those other shirts were sweet and I think my mess up (a totally different saying on the shirt from what they wanted) sounded awesome. The guy looks at me and says man you know your right, if you still have the shirts I would love to buy them from you. How great is that?? I just gave him the messed up shirts for free because I screwed up but its still cool that he was going to buy them at full price.
That's gotta be a first!
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: no really you should buy them
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »
Wait. It's a trick. This is a continuation of that Video right?  LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850