Author Topic: Free lock strip  (Read 1623 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Free lock strip
« on: February 10, 2012, 02:06:23 PM »
I know it's not too exciting, but I have new lock strip for Newman Roller Frames. Just got 48 new 23x31 M3 frames and I don't use the strips. First e-mail to me gets them. Just pay the freight.

davefilip@bimmridder.com
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Free lock strip
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »
And they're gone.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »
dammit dave!  I was too busy uploading videos and lost out.  Congrats to the lucky dog who got them.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »
Tell you what Alan. Give me your shipper number and I'll send you a roll I have sitting around. Don sent me about four rolls when I was testing some mesh, and I'll never use it all.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:46:07 PM by bimmridder »
Barth Gimble

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 05:10:43 PM »
I should have a prototype for you too Dave -I'm trying to remove a few kinks. price point being one.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 05:48:46 PM »
Tell you what Alan. Give me your shipper number and I'll send you a roll I have sitting around. Don sent me about four rolls when I was testing some mesh, and I'll never use it all.

Thanks Dave, I'll pm it to you as soon as I can find it. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.