Author Topic: Pics of new shop Dog  (Read 2098 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Pics of new shop Dog
« on: April 26, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
Here is a few pics of the bad shop dog my wife just got a couple weeks ago...he seems to be a very smart pup he can sleep thru all the noise in the shop and even growled at the UPS guy yesterday...something I would like to do at times LOL. Hope he can live up to his name (Conan)
Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
Re: Pics of new shop Dog
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
cute! i need a dog..

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
Nice!!!

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 06:01:45 PM »
it looks like my dog Napoleon
he sometimes honors his name

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »
Use to bring my dog Max to the shop a boston terrier/beagle mix that is till I kept finding dog hair on shirts. It's been 4 months since he's been banned from the shop and I still find hair on new shirts after multiple sweeping and moppings. Better shave that pooch bald lol.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
Cute pup for sure!

The wife and I have two mini schanuzers, that come to work with us everyday. They don't shed, which makes them awesome dogs for this type of work. They do bark at everything and everyone though. It's a good doorbell/alarm for when we are not paying attention!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 08:26:10 PM »
Use to bring my dog Max to the shop a boston terrier/beagle mix that is till I kept finding dog hair on shirts. It's been 4 months since he's been banned from the shop and I still find hair on new shirts after multiple sweeping and moppings. Better shave that pooch bald lol.

We have a Jack Russel who comes to the shop with us. Have to keep the boxes of shirts closed because she like to nap in them, hair everywhere. Now she sleeps under the flash or in one of the bins of test shirts we keep under the dryers.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:15 PM »
Is he a German Shepherd?  Looks like it. I have one myself as you can see in my avatar.  GREAT dogs. Love him. Good watch dog as well. nothing gets past him.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 11:38:51 PM »
Dan yes he is a shepherd..all he wants to do is chase the cat and bite....right now my wife is trying to get his diet right, little devil was very gasy last night LOL.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 10:30:49 AM »
Looks sweet Darryl, we have shop dog too, Emma Lee, a yellow lab, 8 1/2 now, she's been coming in since she was 8 weeks. Congrats...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't