Author Topic: Plasticharge white?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Plasticharge white?
« on: May 07, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »
Any one know if a plasticharge white base will work on a Orchid shirt made by gildan, I have about 200 to print and trying to keep the hand soft as possible.  This is for a relay for life event so I would love to not have a heavy white base of ink, but still have the print nice and bright.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Plasticharge white?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
The orchid color gets an "A" on dischargability (is that a word?) and you could go with a straight discharge white like CCI D-white or you can do the plasticharge method with Wilfex's or Union's product.  I'd personally go with the CCI D-white but if you have the plasticharge base and additive already then just slap some plastisol ink with it and get after it.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Plasticharge white?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
Thanks Alan, ain't nothing like being in the sun all day with a big white target on your back...plus that will help me on my flashing.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!