Author Topic: Screen printing contests  (Read 2613 times)

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Screen printing contests
« on: May 21, 2012, 02:23:15 PM »
So asside from Pierre who has entered and placed in screen printing contests? I am thinking of doing one and have a design idea but I am looking for advice on things to think about. I was just going To call Pierre but thought this would make a good post. Any thoughts??
Sent  from samsung gem(the worst smart phone ever)
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Screen printing contests
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 07:32:01 AM »
DTF transfer printers can help you take your textile printing to the next level.
https://www.cobraflexprinters.com/

would you care to elaborate how DTF would take his printing to the next level?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 10:23:50 AM »
DTF transfer printers can help you take your textile printing to the next level.

pierre

Pierre...

From the absolutely irrelevant and tacky plug from CobraFlex, I'm guessing the mental capacity for a rebuttal is not present....  ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 10:30:52 AM »

pierre

Pierre...

From the absolutely irrelevant and tacky plug from CobraFlex, I'm guessing the mental capacity for a rebuttal is not present....  ;D

Their post was also not even close to being on topic for this ten year old thread on screen print competition. It is being removed, but I welcome Cobraflex to join us in discussions and/or even promotion of their offerings in appropriate sections.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 10:47:36 AM »

pierre

Pierre...

Their post was also not even close to being on topic for this ten year old thread on screen print competition. It is being removed, but I welcome Cobraflex to join us in discussions and/or even promotion of their offerings in appropriate sections.

Ya, but now they won't look like a tacky salesperson which is clearly what they are....  :-\
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 10:54:56 AM »

pierre

Pierre...

Ya, but now they won't look like a tacky salesperson which is clearly what they are....  :-\

I'm giving the benefit of a doubt that they are newbies to old school forum etiquette. Not the first, and won't be the last.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 12:06:50 PM »
So asside from Pierre who has entered and placed in screen printing contests? I am thinking of doing one and have a design idea but I am looking for advice on things to think about. I was just going To call Pierre but thought this would make a good post. Any thoughts??
Sent  from samsung gem(the worst smart phone ever)

i don't know what all the DTF talk about is, but we have entered a couple of times, and have won a couple of times. Mostly through SGIA/Printing United.

I think impressions hasn't had their awards in a while.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285