Author Topic: put a white glare on beveled text in coreldraw?  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

put a white glare on beveled text in coreldraw?
« on: May 23, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »
How do you put a white glare on a beveled text? I created the text and beveled it...i just cant figure out how to make the font now have a white glare reflection....i'm looking on youtube for some tutorials and no luck yet..i figured i'd ask here to see if anyone knows.
Mark

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
Re: put a white glare on beveled text in coreldraw?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 01:03:36 PM »
How do you put a white glare on a beveled text? I created the text and beveled it...i just cant figure out how to make the font now have a white glare reflection....i'm looking on youtube for some tutorials and no luck yet..i figured i'd ask here to see if anyone knows.
You can break apart the bevel and then turn your beveled bitmap into a monochrome bitmap and change its color that way, if that is what your talking about.

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
i see what you are saying...but how do I "break apart" the bevel from the font???
Mark

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 04:58:53 PM »
Using the object manager select the text right click and select break bevel group apart. I must say tho as much as I love Corel the bevel function is well crap!!!  It is a memory hog and the results are nasty with very little control, if I ever need to do something like a bevel I go right to illy every time.
"No man is an island"