Author Topic: YAY!  (Read 988 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
YAY!
« on: June 15, 2012, 10:26:46 AM »
Falcon crap the bed.......something in the control panel. Can't get anyone on the phone. 8 color Stratus is now a one color.
Oh and did I mention the Kornit blew a $1,000 pump yesterday? Thank God July is around the corner and God bless M&R.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: YAY!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:32:57 AM »
Tony, how is the print quality of the Kornit?  I wasn't impressed with it about 6 years ago at a show, I was wondering if it got better.

How easy is it to get parts?

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 10:45:03 AM »
Part came in overnight so seems like it's not a problem. Print quality varies from awesome to terrible. Depends on substrate and graphic.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
Falcon crap the bed.......something in the control panel. Can't get anyone on the phone. 8 color Stratus is now a one color.
Oh and did I mention the Kornit blew a $1,000 pump yesterday? Thank God July is around the corner and God bless M&R.

It must be the solar flares or something in the air with everybody having all the problems last few days. . .

Tony so what are you doing about production? Running manuals? Moving the stuff to overtime next week?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »
WE have had probably the worst two months ever when it comes to $ and break downs.

Brother Print head
Brother wiper assembly
Two PC's
Film Printer
Playtex Break downs
Pressure washer
Emb Machine needed gears replaced
Brand new Bulk ink system
Water line in a wall burst
There is more but I forget some by choice.
"No man is an island"

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »

It must be the solar flares or something in the air with everybody having all the problems last few days. . .

Tony so what are you doing about production? Running manuals? Moving the stuff to overtime next week?

pierre

Looks like there goes the weekend. We have a Sunday shift always but tomorrow was in the plans anyway. Luckily we kicked ass all month so far so due dates are in line. Time to put my maintenance hat on.