Author Topic: New to the forum!  (Read 944 times)

Offline Rob Coleman

New to the forum!
« on: June 19, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
Hello All!

Just a quick introduction.  Some may know me from my Wilflex days ... spent almost 25 years there.

Just started an EXCITING new position first of June with a company whom I have admired for many years ...  Nazdar SourceOne ..... as Textile Screen Ink Market Segment Manager (yeah it's a mouthful!   ;D)

My responsibilities include product management for all Textile Screen inks for SourceOne.  This includes the Wilflex and IC brands of plastisol, Magna waterbase, IMS silicone inks (powered by Dow Corning).

I will try to bop in and out of the forums, but if anyone ever has any specific questions/needs, please contact me directly through my email in the signature line. 

Happy and prosperous printing!   8)
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
Re: New to the forum!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 08:41:09 PM »
Welcome to the board Rob.  Nice to have you here.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
Always room for one more, and we always welcome industry veterans who've probably forgotten more than many members have learned.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:54:52 PM »
Rob, I have a specific need. I need a beer. Good to see you here. I knew of your move. Congrats!
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
Fantastic!  Good to have you with us. One of our beloved members here works at Nazdar Source One. Maybe you might know him. PWash.  if you see him, give him the secret Shirt Board member sign.

Hold your hands out from your head with thumbs pointed in towards your head, flapping hands back a fourth. He will know you're a member of this elate group.  Give it some time before you do this tho, so you can become vested in the Co. first. LOL.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850