Author Topic: Shout out to TeeCal guys!  (Read 2735 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Shout out to TeeCal guys!
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:35:38 PM »
We had some computer problems and managed to corrupt the database. Josh was kind enough to work on it two days in a row after hours and get it fixed for us (5-6 hours of work)! While this is service is not free, having a knowledgeable person available to fix the problems is a HUGE thing! We all do dumb stuff at a time and having somebody bend over backwards to help is priceless.
As I mentioned before, TeeCal support has been on par with anything I have ever seen, even M&R. And that should speak volumes on why I would pick TeeCal again over the other shop management programs. I should also say that this post is strictly coming from me and was not in any way or shape solicited by the guys. The banner that is back in rotation is a thank you for all the help they have extended over the last few weeks.

Thanx again TeeCal!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Shout out to TeeCal guys!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
We had some computer problems and managed to corrupt the database. Josh was kind enough to work on it two days in a row after hours and get it fixed for us (5-6 hours of work)! While this is service is not free, having a knowledgeable person available to fix the problems is a HUGE thing! We all do dumb stuff at a time and having somebody bend over backwards to help is priceless.
As I mentioned before, TeeCal support has been on par with anything I have ever seen, even M&R. And that should speak volumes on why I would pick TeeCal again over the other shop management programs. I should also say that this post is strictly coming from me and was not in any way or shape solicited by the guys. The banner that is back in rotation is a thank you for all the help they have extended over the last few weeks.

Thanx again TeeCal!!!

pierre

I thought you had error correcting rams....  LOL  (totally giving you hard time).
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »

Thanx again TeeCal!!!

pierre

I thought you had error correcting rams....  LOL  (totally giving you hard time).

unfortunately a mountain of ECC RAM would not have helped with this. We had a server configuration issue and it was dropping the connection to the database. To complicate the matters even more, I have stupidly shut down the server for upgrades without making sure everybody was logged off and corrupted it even more.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »

Thanx again TeeCal!!!

pierre

unfortunately a mountain of ECC RAM would not have helped with this. We had a server configuration issue and it was dropping the connection to the database. To complicate the matters even more, I have stupidly shut down the server for upgrades without making sure everybody was logged off and corrupted it even more.

pierre

I said I was giving you a hard time.  ;)  Maybe you should look at a PC with some more horse power so it writes that data faster.  LMFAO.  (More hard time.)

Seriously though, glad they helped you out though, need more companies that help out their customers.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 01:22:14 PM »

Thanx again TeeCal!!!

pierre

pierre

I said I was giving you a hard time.  ;)  Maybe you should look at a PC with some more horse power so it writes that data faster.  LMFAO.  (More hard time.)

Seriously though, glad they helped you out though, need more companies that help out their customers.

OH I know you were ribbing me, and  will gladly take it. I just wanted to make sure that somebody less knowledgeable about what is going on does not ready it the wrong way!

Yes Alex, I will take ECC RAM for $50 please! :-)

pierre