Author Topic: Triangle Alpine White  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Triangle Alpine White
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:45:02 PM »
Love this stuff! Lays down smooth and soft, very creamy straight out of the bucket. Has anyone else tried it? It does have a little bit of puff in it though but I dont mind it.

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
Re: Triangle Alpine White
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 03:12:14 PM »
Yes, I have been working with a quart sample they sent me.  It caught me off guard the first time I used it, the ink almost poured out of the container.  The stuff is amazing.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
Yes, I have been working with a quart sample they sent me.  It caught me off guard the first time I used it, the ink almost poured out of the container.  The stuff is amazing.
LOL so was I! I was thinking I gotta stir this up for awhile. But when I opened it and stuck a knife it was a dream. Stir for 10 seconds and on the press.

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »
Not Triangle, but I just tried some IC 711 Non-pthalate white. Creamy, smooth mat down, very bright finish, quite opaque without a lot of shine. Might be my stock ink from now on. Hardly any stirring (although a hot garage in Florida in July might not be much of a thixotropic benchmark to gauge any ink by).
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
Love this stuff! Lays down smooth and soft, very creamy straight out of the bucket. Has anyone else tried it? It does have a little bit of puff in it though but I dont mind it.
on what color garment you tried this creamy ink
just curious
Gabe

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 06:09:24 PM »
Black and Charcoal Gildan 2000s. PFP thru a 156 coated 2/2. It was actually a little thick and probably should have went on a 180 or possibly a one stroke 110.

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 10:27:02 AM »
I have used it on all different colors through a 156.  I do a pfp and get some really good coverage.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 02:02:00 AM »
Not Triangle, but I just tried some IC 711 Non-pthalate white. Creamy, smooth mat down, very bright finish, quite opaque without a lot of shine. Might be my stock ink from now on. Hardly any stirring (although a hot garage in Florida in July might not be much of a thixotropic benchmark to gauge any ink by).
That sounds very interesting. Thanks for the tip.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 01:43:42 PM »

714 is pretty good too, printed some 50/50's with it agaisnt my better judgement and they still came out great. Has good fiber mat down as well. Sounds like your 711. I picked up this 5 gallon at a discount from my supplier (cost of a gallon), about to go back and see if there's anymore left! Drips off the ink knife like black ink.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:47:46 PM by endless ink printing »