Author Topic: Epic Brittle Webinar  (Read 1181 times)

Offline MarielAviles

• Verified/Junior
Epic Brittle Webinar
« on: July 31, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »
REMINDER: Wilflex Epic Brittle Inks Webinar
TODAY! Tuesday, July 31, 1:30pm EST

Join the Wilflex Team, Lon Winters & Jason Ballash of Graphic Elephants as we follow a specialty Brittle Inks print from concept through production!

All attendees receive a free QT sample of Epic Brittle Base!

In conjunction with the SGIA Expo 2012, Wilflex will be holding a Print Contest.  Attend today’s webinar to learn more about Epic Brittle Inks and receive a free quart sample for use with your contest submission.  For more information, please visit www.wilflex.com/2012PrintContest.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Epic Brittle Webinar
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 12:17:30 PM »
Do you have a link to the webinar?
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »
You can click through on the Print Contest Link in the original post or the links on the attahced PDF
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:49:47 PM »

Join the Wilflex Team, Lon Winters & Jason Ballash of Graphic Elephants as we follow a specialty Brittle Inks print from concept through production!

In conjunction with the SGIA Expo 2012, Wilflex will be holding a Print Contest.  Attend today’s webinar to learn more about Epic Brittle Inks and receive a free quart sample for use with your contest submission.  For more information, please visit www.wilflex.com/2012PrintContest.

I logged in today and was early and all I got was the presenter is not available audio and it started but no sound just presenter not available. Could I get a copy of the video.
Thanks,
Shane

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 06:55:43 AM »

I logged in today and was early and all I got was the presenter is not available audio and it started but no sound just presenter not available. Could I get a copy of the video.
Thanks,
Shane

Shane:  I had the same frustrating experience that you did with the funky audio, and also the presentation was a couple of minutes late in getting started which made things even more confusing with the “Presenter Not Available” looped message.  A couple of minutes into the presentation they sent out the number for the call in conference line where the audio was clear as a bell. 

Once they got rolling the PolyOne Wilflex folks, along with Lon Winters, and Jason Ballasch did a great job of walking through the process to develop a special effects print using a number of different inks and print techniques.  There was a pretty strong message by Lon and Jason from Graphic Elephants that it’s ok to think “Out of the Box” when designing these types of special effects prints even to include deliberately printing one color slightly out of register create a drop shadow effect.

I’m sure that someone from PolyOne Wilflex will see your post but in case you want to contact them directly to get a copy of the video or a link to an online version the person to reach out to is Ms. Morgan Dasher via email at Morgan.Dasher@PolyOne.com
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662