Author Topic: Sroque machines  (Read 2671 times)

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
Sroque machines
« on: August 03, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »
Hello Everyone

well its been a while , but here is the update on SROQUE, the first one is the USA is sold , it will be going into New Hampshire
it is a 12 c 14 station Roc print Basic or as they are now called the ROQ YOU .
It was sold by Tech Support and no one else is involved ( a complete lie/ rumor is being spread a round the industry by a person).

Also we will be receiving a unit to have on display at Tech Support in Pittsburgh Pa. so stay tuned, and plan on coming to Pa and take a look.

I will be leaving Aug 6 to travel to the Sroque Facilities in Portugal so if you have any questions you would like us to ask directly
please contact me by message or email.

have a great week

Alan

Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Sroque machines
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
Nice talking to you Alan earlier.

I would suggest take some pics and vids of these machines there is a lot of people curious about them with little info currently available. Make sure you talk about that neat feature with the flash!
"No man is an island"

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 01:42:35 PM »
Mike

thank You it was nice to catch up with you,  yes sir we will be taking Pics and vid,  the Smart Flash is a great flash that actually the current temp of the ink and bring it to temp , then zeroing its self out before the next shirt.  no more setting a temp/time
and guessing when to adjust as pallets heat up.

its a great Flash , and priced nice as well

Alan
Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 01:43:40 PM »
Pictures, videos, especially of the main control panel and print heads please.  I think most of us would like to see how functional it is and how the printer can benefit from the control at his fingertips.  I personally would love to see a video of someone operating the main control panel and guiding through all the menus or features that the press has.  The videos out there right now really don't show anything but a press printing, which is nice but it's the printer friendly features that I would like to see.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
I've seen the machine at the ISS show back in jan.. I was highly impressed and really hope you are able to get a great support system in place.

My offer still stands, if you guys are looking for techs here in the states, contact me.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline Zelko-4-EVA

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 01:58:54 PM »
Hello Everyone

well its been a while , but here is the update on SROQUE, the first one is the USA is sold , it will be going into New Hampshire
it is a 12 c 14 station Roc print Basic or as they are now called the ROQ YOU .
It was sold by Tech Support and no one else is involved ( a complete lie/ rumor is being spread a round the industry by a person).

Also we will be receiving a unit to have on display at Tech Support in Pittsburgh Pa. so stay tuned, and plan on coming to Pa and take a look.

I will be leaving Aug 6 to travel to the Sroque Facilities in Portugal so if you have any questions you would like us to ask directly
please contact me by message or email.

have a great week

Alan

what city in NH?  im on the seacoast...

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 03:59:45 PM »
I've seen the machine at the ISS show back in jan.. I was highly impressed and really hope you are able to get a great support system in place.

My offer still stands, if you guys are looking for techs here in the states, contact me.

That was nice. The big green machine.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »
Douche face is making a joke of sroque...   

http://www.digitsmith.com/barnes-royalty-agreement-sroque-34364.html
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 07:08:52 PM »
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin