Author Topic: Roller Squeegee Video  (Read 14661 times)

Offline Action1

Re: Roller Squeegee Video
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2012, 04:11:08 PM »
So you bragged that you had these rollers for all automatics........ I called to place an order and was told that you DON"T have them for the V-squegee machines........ and I was also told I would get a call right back from someone with a solution to my problem. That was last week sometime and I'm still waiting. After reading all the high praise that Action is getting I can only think that my request has fallen through the cracks and anytime I will be hearing from you........ and I think I seen where someone else had asked about one for a V-squegee they had but I didn't see the response to that........ anxiously waiting for a reply and thank you for reading this.

Hi Larry:

Thank you for your interest in our roller squeegee. We are presently developing the Roller Squeegee for use on the V-Squeegee machines. This site will be the first place that we announce that it's ready. I am hopeful that in the next two to three weeks we will have it ready. Thank you again for your interest and for your patience.

Erik Naftal
Action Engineering, Inc.

Offline larryk

• !!!
Re: Roller Squeegee Video
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
Thanks for the reply Erik....... shortly after I posted this I got a message from JBlue. I followed his advice and just used a screen with teflon on the back and used a little softhand extender for lube......... works great!