Author Topic: Permission for posting printed tees on blog/website  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Permission for posting printed tees on blog/website
« on: September 07, 2012, 05:32:48 AM »
So I was wondering if I need to ask for permission in case I want post our clients prints on our blog or website. We just did a print that had a photographic image of a "famous" tv presenter with some other part of the print being some art of a well known graffiti artist. Was just about to take a snap as my wife told me not to as we don`t know if they had permission to use those images. Well I generally feel there should be no problem as those shirts were not for selling but rather for a BBQ. Ok if we print some shirts for big business I feel like we should ask but not for some private client or small company. Any advise?

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Permission for posting printed tees on blog/website
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:01:08 AM »
Its a grey area. Its one thing to print them for a one time event and another to use the print to promote your company. I would not use the print outside of your show room or to show customers that come in. Its better to be safe on stuff. I know its not the answer you wanted to hear but I know your were expecting it.