Author Topic: new tool...  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
new tool...
« on: October 07, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »
Found this while getting stuff to work on one of my rentals. It will work great to clean out all the ink in five gallon. It's strong and fits the side of the bucket perfectly. It will also work good to scoop out ink into a gallon bucket. Only $5.98. Just wanted to share.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:45:48 PM by Screened Gear »

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
Re: new tool...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:25:03 PM »
I'll be getting some of those. Nice find!
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »
I guess I should have said I found them at Home Depot. They are in the building materials area by the plaster tools. I will be using it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:56:17 PM by Screened Gear »

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:44:13 PM »
I just saved almost a quart of ink. I scraped a few buckets of white ink this morning. This tool works great. Its really fast. I have been using just a Goop Scoop to get ink out of my 5's and as you may know you get tired of scraping before you get it all clean. This tool works perfect.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Awesome.  I had scraping the sides and getting ink all over your arm. This looks way better with pulling, upward motion. 

I'll be picking up one, thx.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »
Awesome.  I had scraping the sides and getting ink all over your arm. This looks way better with pulling, upward motion. 

I'll be picking up one, thx.

I forgot about the ink all over your arm part. It works great and is much easier. It also works great for scooping out ink.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 11:23:53 AM »
Found this while getting stuff to work on one of my rentals. It will work great to clean out all the ink in five gallon. It's strong and fits the side of the bucket perfectly. It will also work good to scoop out ink into a gallon bucket. Only $5.98. Just wanted to share.

YOU my friend have just earned yourself FREE BEER next time I am in AZ. You are welcome to stop by MN for our delightful winters also.
This tool is AWESOME! I always hated the time it took to clean out 5gal buckets, after a while I figured it almost a toss up between the amount of ink wasted and time involved in trying to save what was left. I went to the three closest Home Depots and bought all they had! I bet we save close to a quart of ink out of every 5gal. now!

-Note this free beer offer will also be extended in Long Beach during ISS in Jan if you are there.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 11:29:44 AM »

YOU my friend have just earned yourself FREE BEER next time I am in AZ. You are welcome to stop by MN for our delightful winters also.
This tool is AWESOME! I always hated the time it took to clean out 5gal buckets, after a while I figured it almost a toss up between the amount of ink wasted and time involved in trying to save what was left. I went to the three closest Home Depots and bought all they had! I bet we save close to a quart of ink out of every 5gal. now!

-Note this free beer offer will also be extended in Long Beach during ISS in Jan if you are there.

and perhaps for any of your three hosts of the place that helped make this exchange of information possible?  ;D

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 11:31:49 AM »

and perhaps for any of your three hosts of the place that helped make this exchange of information possible?  ;D

Maybe a Pepsi or something.... Actually after a few beers, chances are they will all become free. -And I wonder why I come home with no cash in my pockets after a night out! :o
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com