Author Topic: Fast Manager  (Read 2924 times)

Offline skent

• Verified/Junior
Fast Manager
« on: October 15, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
 Hello all, I am looking at different software and wanted to get peoples feedback on Fastmanager. Pros/Cons, comparing it to Shopworks or Precise softwars systems. I know Fastmanager is much cheaper then Shopworks, how is the customer service and response times to issues. Anything is helpful.

Steve

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Fast Manager
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 09:28:34 AM »
Hello all, I am looking at different software and wanted to get peoples feedback on Fastmanager. Pros/Cons, comparing it to Shopworks or Precise softwars systems. I know Fastmanager is much cheaper then Shopworks, how is the customer service and response times to issues. Anything is helpful.

Steve

We use it, but I don't have any other to compare it with though.  It's a good program, its not perfect, its buggy maybe 1 time a month.  But other than that its helped us save a ton of time.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 10:08:13 AM »
We use it, and export to Quickbooks.
Can't say to service, questions we asked were not critical as the program has not had issues.
Thought it was fair priced for what it does. We are in a network enviornment with 5 user lisc.

Offline inkbrigade

Fast Manager
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »
It seems to be the best thing going.. At least for us. Overall I feel kind of... Meh about it.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
Works great for us...nothing to compare it to besides QBooks.  Tech support has been great to us and even had to set us up remotely one time...but it was something on my end on that one due to a networking issue.

Only complaint for us is you'll be able to download updated catalogs for the first year...and then we surprised to find out that we would have to pay a fee on it yearly to be able to download updated catalogs...not sure what its called..but it was in the fine print...didn't like that surprise.  But easily saved us 100 times fold in time...so who am I to complain.

Jon

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
that is what t-quoter is doing as well.  I think i also have to keep paying to keep the program active.  Kind of a bummer since I bought the program instead of signed up for the yearly fee.  I actually can make my own pricelists to import.

Offline inkbrigade

Fast Manager
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 11:55:13 AM »
The catalogs are a joke. They don't ever seem to reflect the actual prices we pay for garments and don't take sales into consideration. Not really fast managers fault though. We pay through the nose for the updates.. But we never bother to install them.

It would be nice if the back end was open so I could import and mess with data on other programs.

Also it would be nice to have an iPhone version.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart