Author Topic: Anyone know the Freight Classification for an Automatic Screen Printing Press?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline ScreenPrinter123

Anyone know the Freight Classification/Code for an Automatic Screen Printing Press?  I'm getting a conspicuous span of silence over the phone after I tell a freight company, "textile screen printing press."

Thanks.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Anyone know the Freight Classification/Code for an Automatic Screen Printing Press?  I'm getting a conspicuous span of silence over the phone after I tell a freight company, "textile screen printing press."

Thanks.
Rich Hoffman

Offline ScreenPrinter123

Thanks 244 - I hope you know what you're talking about... LOL!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Thanks 244 - I hope you know what you're talking about... LOL!
Good guess! LOL!
Rich Hoffman

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
I would imagine he does. He works at M&R. I hear he is a shipping clerk there!  ;D

he said he shipped 18 trucks out the other day!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline ScreenPrinter123

Yeah, I think 244 even made it into the camera shot of some of those video tours of M&R's facility :)

Thank you Pierre and Rich.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Call freight qoute they had the best shipping price and I sure M&R might use then too.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!