Author Topic: Big update to Printavo (mobile compatible, custom invoices & more...)  (Read 3380 times)

Offline printavo

So I've been working ultra hard to make what started as a side-project, a better tool to help everyone manage their shop easier. After learning to code (from a designer background) and talking to you guys more, I realized a huge update on Printavo.  http://printavo.com

Along with what you can do now, I added some things that were posted on here before:
  • Allow you to add employees and sales reps with select permissions to your account
  • Alerts feed which shows when people create orders, customers, update order statuses, collect payment and much more
  • Mobile compatibility so you can take care of business on the go
  • Custom order statuses so that Printavo is tailored to how your shop works
  • Custom emails to customers when sending invoices

Anywho, I'm always looking for more feedback and help to grow this tool. Thanks guys.
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Big update to Printavo (mobile compatible, custom invoices & more...)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »
Hi,  I actually checked out Printavo recently and the weblink/approval setup is great as is the calendar but where is the actual shop mgmt part of the program hiding?  I couldn't find any way to upload product catalogs, where you enter pricing matrices for printwork, etc.  What am I missing?

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 09:04:20 PM »
Does it link up with QB ??
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline printavo

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:34:32 PM »
Hi,  I actually checked out Printavo recently and the weblink/approval setup is great as is the calendar but where is the actual shop mgmt part of the program hiding?  I couldn't find any way to upload product catalogs, where you enter pricing matrices for printwork, etc.  What am I missing?

Hey, right so Printavo is very early stages and I continually add features that people request.  Currently it's more geared towards very small shops but we're growing into larger ones as well.  I've added those two features to our Idea list where people can upvote them.  Any more suggestions are very helpful

Offline printavo

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
Does it link up with QB ??

You can currently import your QB customers into Printavo and soon will be able to export transactions back into QB.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 12:23:45 AM »
Got it.  It looked to me like a basic program to generate invoices and interface with clients, I just wasn't sure if I was overlooking anything.

I'd suggest:
  • Backend ability to build quotes- catalogs for product and matrices for imprints.
  • Work order output for the shop.
  • Sync the calendar and anything else you can with google.
  • QB export but also simple export of accounting in case folks aren't using QB.  Something like a simplified version of a bank feed where it spits out the transactions and you can marry it up to your accounting manually, like a checklist so nothing is missed.

From there you could get fancy and sync the quote builder to a client interface where they punch in what they want to order and you just follow up, adjust the order and confirm it.

Keep it up, it looks like a good start!

Offline printavo

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
Got it.  It looked to me like a basic program to generate invoices and interface with clients, I just wasn't sure if I was overlooking anything.

I'd suggest:
  • Backend ability to build quotes- catalogs for product and matrices for imprints.
  • Work order output for the shop.
  • Sync the calendar and anything else you can with google.
  • QB export but also simple export of accounting in case folks aren't using QB.  Something like a simplified version of a bank feed where it spits out the transactions and you can marry it up to your accounting manually, like a checklist so nothing is missed.

From there you could get fancy and sync the quote builder to a client interface where they punch in what they want to order and you just follow up, adjust the order and confirm it.

Keep it up, it looks like a good start!

Thanks!  I added those to my todo list.  I have workorders currently but the rest I will be building.  I think I should also have a quick tour setup for first time visitors logging in.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »
I'd suggest and even simpler quote builder widget where the user sets up their own markup tables based on base garment cost, and the user sets up their printing cost markups as well somewhere.  Then the only interface entries for building a screen printing quote would be base garment cost, print locations, print colors, and quantity.

While I like the integration of catalogs in general, I don't having to choose a supplier, enter in a style number and then populate the form, all without knowing whether the item is in stock at that supplier.  I always check suppliers before quoting and quote based on that information.  That, and I normally always use a certain cost for a basic tee, not specific to a brand like gildan or anvil, I just punch in a base cost for it and go.

Offline printavo

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 12:37:50 PM »
I'd suggest and even simpler quote builder widget where the user sets up their own markup tables based on base garment cost, and the user sets up their printing cost markups as well somewhere.  Then the only interface entries for building a screen printing quote would be base garment cost, print locations, print colors, and quantity.

While I like the integration of catalogs in general, I don't having to choose a supplier, enter in a style number and then populate the form, all without knowing whether the item is in stock at that supplier.  I always check suppliers before quoting and quote based on that information.  That, and I normally always use a certain cost for a basic tee, not specific to a brand like gildan or anvil, I just punch in a base cost for it and go.

That's an awesome idea!  I'll keep it in the list.  I actually just updated Printavo's user interface and made it around 4x faster, keep you updated with new features.