Author Topic: Adobe Seps V DRAW Seps video analysis  (Read 1338 times)

AdvancedArtist

Adobe Seps V DRAW Seps video analysis
« on: November 19, 2012, 09:47:07 PM »
We had one of the those epic thread wars on another site.. We did get a  PS seps post from Pro Separator. All it took was one image to analyze what was going in in PS compared to DRAW for manual raster separations...  This will open some eyes.

PhotoShop Seps Analysis in CorelDRAW

I am not sure I would call the PS seps poster a real pro.. but you will see some information that maybe useful to you.

One difference we have between DRAW and Adobe in the Wide Gamut CMYK simulated color mode. It is perfect for pulling colors in RGB or CMYK etc.

So as is stated in the description of this thread... You want the truth you cant handle the truth!

Another video that might interest you is this one as you can see the staggering work flow requirements.

T-shirt color separation 12 color

This is just not needed when you can work in the Wide Gamut CMYK simulated color mode.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:49:33 PM by AdvancedArtist »

Offline inkbrigade

Re: Adobe Seps V DRAW Seps video analysis
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 11:33:48 PM »
We get it, you like Corel Draw  ;D
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

AdvancedArtist

Re: Adobe Seps V DRAW Seps video analysis
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 11:54:59 PM »
Actually I kinda like color science and the way it applies to color separations,  And DRAW, Adobe, Gimp what does all that matter in the light of science and the math behind color. Because the science is going to dictate what we get on press not applications.