Author Topic: Big date today!!!  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Printhouse

Big date today!!!
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:33:55 AM »
I have me a date today with the Fuji rep to discuss moving up to real discharge today!! Perfect timing since I have two customers coming in this morning to proof art and placement for two discharge jobs.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Big date today!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:16:42 AM »
meeting with Mike? Tell him I said "Hi!"

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Big date today!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
Awesome!!!
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:51:59 AM »
I think shops don't take advantage of the emulsion and ink experts out there that will gladly stop by your shop for free and unload tons of wisdom.  I've only come across a few that weren't as knowledgeable as they should be and most of them are really an asset to have.  We've had numerous guests over the years and have learned a ton from them.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
I say its great to have a sales rep that has had his hands dirty before instead of just a product salesman.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Parker 1

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:40:04 AM »
Local CCI rep did not stop by our shop b/c we have Embroidery in our name WTF.  We use a lot of their chemicals, and I would have liked to pick his brain reguarding reclaim and there discharge line.     

Offline Printhouse

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 10:55:40 AM »
He will be here in 5 minutes!  How does my hair look?

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
He will be here in 5 minutes!  How does my hair look?

"You choke the chicken before any big date don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous."

Offline Printhouse

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 05:08:46 PM »
Order will be placed early next week.  I have a ton of CCI D-white so I will stick with that.  I do wish they had a floro blue.... Seems like everyone wants that color this week.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:39:34 PM by Printhouse »

Offline JayMan419

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:57 PM »
Sounds like I have something else to check out at your shop soon. Thanks for the heads up on this forum. Finding lots of people willing to give free advice. Stop over sometime when you're not busy at work.