Author Topic: 2013 Long Beach ISS, the TSB contingent  (Read 4533 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
2013 Long Beach ISS, the TSB contingent
« on: December 21, 2012, 11:51:20 AM »
Last year, quite a few of us were able to meet up with a couple of established times Friday and Saturday at a central location. Last years spot, the M&R booth(1127) was central, and easy to find, but large and busy enough to make it a little tough for unrecognized board buddies to know just what part of the booth was "where it's at"

Erin from ISS (we're moving up in the world) suggested the Impressions booth (1119) which is directly in front of M&R. It is a much skinnier booth (with probably much less actual printing equipment cluttering up the booth and hiding members), and if we aim towards the side facing M&R, it should be very smooth this year. Erin is checking with the Impression folks, but the general vicinity between the two booths is still my target. Stay tuned.

Last year's suggested meeting times of 11:00 and 3:00 both Friday and Saturday seemed to catch a lot of us, so that's when I will be there.
Some of us also swapped mobile phone numbers by email and/or PM.

So, who all is planning on making the trip?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:03:06 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline LuxInks

Re: 2013 Long Beach ISS, the TSB contingent
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »
I'm planning on going. There are several things that I'm interested in looking at as well as always looking for good suppliers of blanks.
I have no idea what any of you look like, but i'm sure it won't be hard to figure it out!
See you there,
Paul
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:02:34 PM »
We will be there Friday and Saturday. Staying in the hotel that butts up against the show. Last year was a blast. Jon (Screened), John Sherridan, Myself and a few reps from Bodek were there until like 3:30 - 4 in the morning. It was a blast.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:22:28 PM »
I'm planning on going. There are several things that I'm interested in looking at as well as always looking for good suppliers of blanks.
I have no idea what any of you look like, but i'm sure it won't be hard to figure it out!
See you there,
Paul

At least a dozen members found me (and others) at the meeting place at one or more of the four scheduled times. I'm easy to recognize. One of the three thousand plus guys in his '60's with the gray beard and a few extra pounds!
But probably one of only a few at the aforementioned meets.
Tip: you cam easily tell me from Rich Hoffman because my wallet is much thinner.  ;D

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:25:14 PM »
See you there,
Paul

At least a dozen members found me (and others) at the meeting place at one or more of the four scheduled times. I'm easy to recognize. One of the three thousand plus guys in his '60's with the gray beard and a few extra pounds!
Tip: you cam easily tell me from Rich Hoffman because my wallet is much thinner.  ;D
LOL! Actually iw would be easier to tell us apart by the hair. Mine is white. Like Santa!
Rich Hoffman

Offline LuxInks

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
See you there,
Paul

LOL! Actually iw would be easier to tell us apart by the hair. Mine is white. Like Santa!

Oh I know Santa and Rich are brothers...there's definitely a resemblance!
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »
I'm looking to be there sat morn and leave sun afternoon.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
I'm looking to be there sat morn and leave sun afternoon.

Thats about how long we drank together last time.......... ;)
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline mraph

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
I will be there the whole show , i look forward to meeting many of you for the first time

Alan Howe
Tech Support SPS
Alan Howe
Saati Chem a Division of Saati America
AHowe@Saati.com

Offline patfinn

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 03:58:49 PM »
i may be there. havent decided yet.. some things still in the air.
Patrick Lashbrook
M&R Sales and Service
Technical Sales Associate
patrick.lashbrook@mrprint.com

Offline inkbrigade

2013 Long Beach ISS, the TSB contingent
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 01:11:16 PM »
Me and jen will be there! Can't wait to see some sun!
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline Coyote71

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 11:31:41 AM »
Doreen and I will be there. Let us know on the meeting place. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
It seems that we will be meeting, once again, by the M&R booth. Specifically, the area nearest the Impressions booth.

I am planning on being in the desiignited spot greeting members at 11 and 3 Friday and Saturday
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:30:11 PM by Frog »

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
Damn i wanna go there to shakes hands with the big boys out west
especially froggie ;)

Gabe

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
It seems that we will be meeting, once again, by the M&R booth. Specifically, the area nearest the Impressions booth.

I am planning on greeting members at 11 and 3 Friday and Saturday

Wait, which one is the m&r booth?