Author Topic: 4-Head & 6-Head Emb for SALE  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Fluid

• !!!
  • Keep the Ink Moving... Stay Corelian My Friends!
4-Head & 6-Head Emb for SALE
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:50:16 AM »
4 Head SWF 12 needle
6 Head SWF 15 needle compact

email for details - Need to sell.

richard@fluiddsn.com

Richard
--Fluid
Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW Master® 

Offline Fluid

• !!!
Re: 4-Head & 6-Head Emb for SALE
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
Update. Both machines were sold. Just so you know, I sold them both for 10k.  What a freaking steal, eh
Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW Master® 

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »
Were they the ones on Ebay?  There is a 4 and 6 head each 10k on there right now.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »
Update. Both machines were sold. Just so you know, I sold them both for 10k.  What a freaking steal, eh

I kind of wished I had seen the original post for my son who'd been looking at getting a multihead one.  Before I kick myself, what part of the county are you in so I can convince myself it would not have worked for the shipping to Houston.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Fluid

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 10:00:01 PM »
Jacksonville, Florida

No they weren't on ebay. The 4 head was in good condition yet the 6 head was practically brand new.  $35K new, was 2 years old when we sold it along with the 4 head. 

Sticks I sold them for so cheap yet I had to get rid of them. Just sitting in a storage unit for a year and collecting dust.

Richard

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
WOW, I have never seen this post. If I new, I would definitely talk to you.
I'm few months out from purchasing a 4 head, but for a great deal, I would probably pull the trigger sooner.

I'm just not used to look in Classifieds section on this board. I guess I should start.
Few bumps or reminder could have helped you with selling them.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 11:23:57 PM »
Ditto.  Jacksonville is a bit of a haul, but not as bad as traveling to California or Boston.  Oh well.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 07:48:54 AM »
Jacksonville, Florida

No they weren't on ebay. The 4 head was in good condition yet the 6 head was practically brand new.  $35K new, was 2 years old when we sold it along with the 4 head. 

Sticks I sold them for so cheap yet I had to get rid of them. Just sitting in a storage unit for a year and collecting dust.

Had your original post had even a slight bit of more details I would have bought them both, and paid more than that. I just paid 18k for a 2009 SWF 4 head few weeks ago. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Fluid

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
I did say email for details. Had tons of pics and we even gave the guy who bought them probably about 5k worth of brand new spools of thread. Spool wall holders, all sorts of rolls of backing and such.  Oh well.

Yeah a bump might have helped but honestly, they really weren't my main concern accept when I posted they were for sale. I did have them posted for sale on all sorts of forums as well as all over facebook. 

I still have

• Hoop master for SWF hoops
• Fast Frame Hoops for SWF
• 6 M&R youth palettes
• 12 M&R Single sleeve palettes
• M&R Jacket hold down (manual yet fits like all M&R Palettes and will fit on a auto arm)
• M&R shorts / Umbrella hold down
• CAPS 4 color Hat press
• CAPS Hat press Flash Unit

Richard

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 10:16:01 PM »
I might be interested in the fast frames.  How many do you have and what sort of price?

Offline Fluid

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »
Gotta get that info from ym wife. She handled the embroidery side of the business. Will get pics and the info for you tomorrow

Richard

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
I did say email for details. Had tons of pics and we even gave the guy who bought them probably about 5k worth of brand new spools of thread. Spool wall holders, all sorts of rolls of backing and such.  Oh well.

Yeah a bump might have helped but honestly, they really weren't my main concern accept when I posted they were for sale. I did have them posted for sale on all sorts of forums as well as all over facebook. 

I still have

• Hoop master for SWF hoops
• Fast Frame Hoops for SWF
• 6 M&R youth palettes
• 12 M&R Single sleeve palettes
• M&R Jacket hold down (manual yet fits like all M&R Palettes and will fit on a auto arm)
• M&R shorts / Umbrella hold down
• CAPS 4 color Hat press
• CAPS Hat press Flash Unit

I might be interested in the youth pallets.

Offline Doug B

• !!!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »
   Richard, you should have called me (being practically next door).
Do you have any digitizing software you are getting rid of?

-Doug

Offline Fluid

• !!!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
Doug

I have Wilcom ES65 I believe it is along with 3 training videos Lettering, Editing and Digitizing I believe are the subjects

Richard

Offline Doug B

• !!!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:53 PM »
  I'll check into it and give you a call.