Author Topic: Roller Squeegees - Get our unconditional money back gurantee!  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Action1

Roller Squeegees - Get our unconditional money back gurantee!
« on: February 13, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
You have our unconditional money back guarantee if you you don’t get the results we claim. We are so confident in the New Roller Squeegee that we will refund your purchase 100% and pay the freight to get it back. Try your Roller Squeegee today!

Smoothing & Eliminating Fibrillation – After flashing it is probable that you have fibers sticking up through the ink. In the station following your flash, use the roller squeegee and a piece of Teflon film on the contact side of your screen to smooth the image to a glass-like hand. This process dramatically improves the quality and control of your print. Smoothing will give you incredible improvements to your print quality. Finish it like never before.

Find out what the best shops in the world are using to make their products better than ever!
Go to our website www.actionengineering.com to place your order or call us at 800/228-4668.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Roller Squeegees - Get our unconditional money back gurantee!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
Have we not had enough posts about this roller squeegee. I think everyone knows about it now. I see you didn't post the price this time. What is the price now.

Offline Action1

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:26:57 PM »
Have we not had enough posts about this roller squeegee. I think everyone knows about it now. I see you didn't post the price this time. What is the price now.

The price is $275 for the 16" Roller Squeegee. This includes a sheet of Teflon that is 18" x 24". The Teflon is roughed up on one side to allow you to glue it to a screen.

Re: The amount of times this has been posted -  It has been my assumption that different people come on here throughout the month.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 05:28:42 PM »
a quick reminder never hurts especially when it is an item wroth getting!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Action1

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:31:42 PM »
a quick reminder never hurts especially when it is an item wroth getting!

pierre

Hi Pierre:

Thank you sir - well said. I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks in AC for the ISS Show. I am going to try to meet you for dinner at the designated place &  time. I think we're in. If so - plan on me buying you cocktails for all of your fantastic support!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
I think also, that as long as these product promotions are posted in the Product Promotion section, it's a no brainer as to being all right!

Now, about those damn NoNo commercials!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:43:20 PM »
I am just pissed that my prints are so super smooth I don't need one.  :D

Offline Get Shirts

Roller Squeegees - Get our unconditional money back gurantee!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »
Man, I don't know how anyone could achieve the same print without a roller as we do with one.  Maybe your comment was meant as a joke, but if you're not using this or something similar you should give it a roll.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 06:30:43 PM »
Man, I don't know how anyone could achieve the same print without a roller as we do with one.  Maybe your comment was meant as a joke, but if you're not using this or something similar you should give it a roll.

Maybe I am just that awesome. I was just joking.

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 06:35:43 PM »
You have to keep posting new threads if you want people to see them...

as soon as you 'read' a post if forever disappears into the abyss that is the sub-forums of this site.

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline EmbellishAthletics

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »
How are you guys keeping the Teflon secured to the back of the screen?  Are you using a coated screen?

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 08:11:08 PM »
I have to admit, this roller squeegee does do a good job. I love it so much I might consider giving it a present for Valentines day;)

Online T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 08:43:52 PM »
How are you guys keeping the Teflon secured to the back of the screen?  Are you using a coated screen?

I used a bunch of web tack on the screen and the Teflon sheet, let it sit for 10 min and stuck them together. Then put a strip of duct tape over the edge of Teflon onto the mesh.

You do need to use a coated screen, if you use a uncoated screen the web tac will work its way thru the mesh and onto the roller.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Action1

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 08:29:06 AM »
I have to admit, this roller squeegee does do a good job. I love it so much I might consider giving it a present for Valentines day;)

Thank you sincerely for your wonderful feedback. Please give your sweat heart our best wishes for Valentines Day!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 08:47:29 AM »
I don't know about that one . . . It seems to me she was your sweetheart first and how she is with Rockers. Either that might not go over too well or she "gets around" and would not really care!  ;D

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!