Author Topic: What have you printed lately?  (Read 557473 times)

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
Re: What have you printed lately?
« Reply #1170 on: March 13, 2014, 11:03:50 PM »
Brandt I want to come along for the ride. Danny you post some seriously awesome stuff, I'm always amazed at the quality you are putting out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #1171 on: March 13, 2014, 11:37:48 PM »
Brandt I want to come along for the ride. Danny you post some seriously awesome stuff, I'm always amazed at the quality you are putting out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll second that, very very nice prints, I would love to print some your stuff after you set it all up on your press ;D

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #1172 on: March 14, 2014, 12:06:20 AM »
Danny,
Can you post up some of your clients' websites that sells online so I can buy some or your printed Tee's?

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
« Reply #1173 on: March 14, 2014, 05:42:33 PM »
while no where on the level of most of you, heres one we are just finishing up running now. we do not do too much process/halftone jobs so its learning on the fly for me. maxed out our lil 6/8 though. the back was a full 6/colors with the flash moved over the loading station.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #1174 on: March 14, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »
do you our seps on those cleve? that looks great!

great prints come from great seps....the rest is just details...
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
« Reply #1175 on: March 15, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
scott from myseps did them. we have a LOT to learn in that department...

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1176 on: March 18, 2014, 11:54:54 AM »
A pretty nice print we did today.... This one is 8 colors total including the 2 whites for underbase and highlight. 65 lpi, all ran on newman mesh like most of our stuff. Soft hand plastisol on the inks... Shirt def. looks better in person then this photo shows this one

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #1177 on: March 19, 2014, 01:39:32 PM »
Finally got these sample prints done for a customer.  The job is fairly large so we were really trying to get everything to single strokes and one revolution as well as getting it right for a VERY picky customer that used to be in the screen printing industry.  It's going on all these different colored shirts so that was an added challenge.  For the real print run I'm going to see how it looks with a higher mesh count (225 -280) for the UB with a creamier ink so that we can still get a decent base with one stroke.  If that doesn't work then we'll go back to where we were. The pics show the red in the flesh being a little too heavy but in person it's a good flesh tone.  Hopefully things won't get tough once we start running the job because it's 1700 pieces with the chance of doing another run in the future. 

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #1178 on: March 19, 2014, 01:41:28 PM »
A 4 color from this morning. Nothing special but it turned out good.

On 100% poly jersey.

On 50/50 Gildan.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #1179 on: March 19, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »
Nice prints Alan.  What in the world is that shirt for...

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #1180 on: March 19, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »
Nice job Alan but what happen to the hole in throat on the last head it's missing..

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #1181 on: March 19, 2014, 02:18:51 PM »

Some video game.  I've never heard of it but I think it's fairly successful. LOADOUT is the name.

Nice job Alan but what happen to the hole in throat on the last head it's missing..

Darryl

You got me D, there are other inconsistencies in the art that I would have thought would have been more of a concern but the artwork is from the initial concept sketches.  We're just printing what they provided and they do have a pretty good grasp of the processes, much more so than most customers but it's still not perfect art by any means.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #1182 on: March 19, 2014, 03:18:23 PM »

Some video game.  I've never heard of it but I think it's fairly successful. LOADOUT is the name.

Darryl

You got me D, there are other inconsistencies in the art that I would have thought would have been more of a concern but the artwork is from the initial concept sketches.  We're just printing what they provided and they do have a pretty good grasp of the processes, much more so than most customers but it's still not perfect art by any means.

DUUUDE!!!! You have a co-axial Seamaster!!!!! Holy crap! That is one serious piece of horological hardware! I am jealous now!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1183 on: March 19, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »
Nice Alan, glad to see you posting some stuff..... Here's one we are printing today, this is a 7 color w/ 2 whites being printed 1 pass/1 revolution w/ a single flash...... Thought it was cool as it looks like the softball is jumping right off the shirt LOL

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #1184 on: March 19, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
Danny is like in a whole other gear on art and seps. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube