Author Topic: What have you printed lately?  (Read 557514 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: What have you printed lately?
« Reply #1290 on: May 05, 2014, 09:17:25 AM »
We don't get to post to much of the stuff we do but was extremely happy with how this one came out considering it was on a Augusta reversible jersey.

BINK, I love that print. It's THE retro design of the year. Cool art and print. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1291 on: May 05, 2014, 01:03:59 PM »
That reversible jersey print looks great, nice work.  I kinda hate those things, we always seem to fill some of the port holes, others left open.

It would appear that the t shirt situation in Myrtle Beach has not changed one lick since 1992.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #1292 on: May 07, 2014, 09:03:10 AM »
Thanks, many of our customers request that 80's and 90's type of art.

A while back we had a customer complain that the mesh jerseys were "useless" because some of the holes were sealed up on a four color design with a under base. She could not understand why we couldn't make the art work print around the holes on a 142 piece order.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #1293 on: May 13, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
Gotta love white shirts lol! 305 coated 2/1 thin side with some awfully thin out of the bucket IC black, 1 hit and down the dryer.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1294 on: May 13, 2014, 08:40:54 PM »
we have been doing more and more process stuff Here are two we've done this week

The "This MIA Life" was such a pain, discharge base (on the colored tees), and 3 color WB highlights. Every other print they were drying!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1295 on: May 15, 2014, 08:12:36 PM »
I keep posting but my posts don't show up.... I guess I should stop posting prints, lol.

Here's a couple we ran today, the sam's job is 8 color going on multiple garments. I just tweaked the blue slightly for the different color shirts so they look a bit different. This was printed on 1 revolution, double stroke the base and single stroke the rest. Just 1 flash after base.

The lobster job is only 5 colors total - White, blue, yellow, red and black. This was 1 strokes 1 revolution to get this print. Came out real nice for limited colors

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1296 on: May 15, 2014, 09:35:05 PM »
those are so nice, you gotta feel sorry for the rest of us, just a little ;D
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #1297 on: May 15, 2014, 10:13:17 PM »
OK Danny, I may not be able to print anywhere as nice as you but at least I know the manikin goes INSIDE the shirt! ;D ;)
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #1298 on: May 16, 2014, 01:02:52 AM »
LOL.... I second that. ;D

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #1299 on: May 16, 2014, 11:52:24 AM »
Danny your like a set of big hooters you just keep popping up with eye catching stuff ;D  nice work and you other cats don't sell yourself short, y'all posting some nice prints as well, keepum coming..

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #1300 on: May 16, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »
Danny your like a set of big hooters you just keep popping up with eye catching stuff ;D  nice work and you other cats don't sell yourself short, y'all posting some nice prints as well, keepum coming..

Darryl

DAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHA, He said " set of big hooters" hahahahahahahahhaahahaha
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1301 on: May 16, 2014, 03:59:25 PM »
LOL, too funny..... Believe me when I say there's people out there printing and doing a lot nicer stuff then what I post but they are just holding back on us not posting...... LOL

Here's another pretty basic print we are running today, nice thing about this one is 1 stroke on all colors 1 time around press....... I was thinking about the thread Mike started regarding how many color press he should look at and this is a pretty good example of what you can do color wise. This print is 8 color w/ 2 flashes and it looks nice and bright. My camera flash makes the red look off and a couple other colors but for the most part looks real nice in person.

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #1302 on: May 16, 2014, 04:04:33 PM »
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #1303 on: May 16, 2014, 04:05:06 PM »
I keep posting but my posts don't show up.... I guess I should stop posting prints, lol.

Here's a couple we ran today, the sam's job is 8 color going on multiple garments. I just tweaked the blue slightly for the different color shirts so they look a bit different. This was printed on 1 revolution, double stroke the base and single stroke the rest. Just 1 flash after base.

The lobster job is only 5 colors total - White, blue, yellow, red and black. This was 1 strokes 1 revolution to get this print. Came out real nice for limited colors

I hate you, your ink guy never got with me either btw.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Online Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #1304 on: May 16, 2014, 05:36:22 PM »
Graphic Disorder that's a kickin distressed look.  It really looks like paint peeling.  That's very nice!  Danny also on yours I don't know how many different ways you can say spectacular but I guess I'll keep trying. 
It's not a job if you love doing it.