Author Topic: What have you printed lately?  (Read 557583 times)

Offline zanegun08

Re: What have you printed lately?
« Reply #2055 on: June 25, 2015, 02:50:49 PM »
4 color discharge simulated process.

Dan did the seps, turned out great, has great depth, and print feels great, especially after washing.

50 LPI on 195's, Rutland WB Discharge.

Offline SERJ

« Reply #2056 on: June 26, 2015, 03:30:24 AM »
Nice color on this one... Simproc seven color, printed on white sport grey and black garments.
great job!

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #2057 on: June 26, 2015, 01:58:08 PM »
We ran this one last week. 4cp plus spot red (car), orange (type) and flesh. The art was horrible but I managed a pretty decent sep I think.

Offline LoneWolf2

« Reply #2058 on: June 26, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
Looks great!
Wouldn't have none you had crappy art if you hadn't mentioned it. Came out nice!

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2059 on: June 26, 2015, 09:10:10 PM »
we have been trying to do better and better sim process prints. This is a 6 color. we finished it at 730 tonight, so i'll try and post better pics later, but for right now, this one for us is looking awesome.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2060 on: June 26, 2015, 09:32:18 PM »
You all do such great work. I'm proud to be a part of this group. It is truly different than any other group on Facebook or another screen print forum. The quality level is up there for most everyone and for those not there yet, it's been proven that you will.

I remember when some of you were just trying your first difficult multi color sim process job and look at you now. Seriously, stop and take a look back at where you were  just 3-5 yrs ago and what you have learned and what your capable of now. Feels good right?

Raise your glass high!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:35:19 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline tonyt79

« Reply #2061 on: June 26, 2015, 09:36:52 PM »
You all do such great work. I'm proud to be a part of this group. It is truly different than any other group on Facebook or another screen orint forum. The quality level is up there for most everyone and for those not there yet, it's been proven that you will.

I remember when some if you were just trying your first difficult multi color sim process job and look at you now. Seriously, stop and take a look back at where you were  just 3-5 yrs ago and what you have learned and what your capable of now. Feels good right?

Raise your glass high!
Completely agree, love stalking this place. So much info from way better printers than I am. I hope some day to be as good as most of yall. Thanks for help along the way!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2062 on: June 28, 2015, 11:50:25 AM »
this is another fun one we did, REALLY last minute. We had a booth at the Houston Pride Festival.
These were printing at 6:30pm on Friday, 7 color Waterbased Split Fountain. All the fanny packs and hats were digital transfers that we did live at the event.
Night Owls

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2063 on: June 28, 2015, 03:57:02 PM »
this is another fun one we did, REALLY last minute. We had a booth at the Houston Pride Festival.
These were printing at 6:30pm on Friday, 7 color Waterbased Split Fountain. All the fanny packs and hats were digital transfers that we did live at the event.

How many of the shirts did you run with that Split fountain?  Did you stop and redo the inks once or twice?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2064 on: June 28, 2015, 11:06:27 PM »
right around 200pcs. the only ink we had to scrape off was where the yellow/red met. The yellow is a wimp in these situations. we had to clean it twice.
Night Owls

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2065 on: June 28, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »

That's pretty funny, we did the same thing for our local Pride festival-

We couldn't print enough of these! We were sold out within the first 4 hrs. each day! Sold close to 500 of them over 2 days, got a taste of selling retail and now I want more:P
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2066 on: June 29, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »
Is that just a mockup? How'd you do the darker split fountain borders on the states? Black underbase?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2067 on: June 29, 2015, 09:44:28 AM »
probably halftoned the states.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #2068 on: June 29, 2015, 09:48:13 AM »
O you're right they look lighter. Nvm

Offline starchild

« Reply #2069 on: June 29, 2015, 11:39:41 AM »
We couldn't print enough of these! We were sold out within the first 4 hrs. each day! Sold close to 500 of them over 2 days, got a taste of selling retail and now I want more:P

*LIKE*

Sent using Tapatalk