Author Topic: Hello Shirt Board!  (Read 2255 times)

Offline artguy

• Verified/Junior
Hello Shirt Board!
« on: April 18, 2013, 01:43:39 PM »
Hey Everybody!
How's everyone doin? I am a newbie to the shirtboard and would like to introduce myself. My name is Adrian and I am the Artist here at All Premium in Mountain View California. Thank you all for welcoming me into your community of experienced tradesman and I look forward to gaining any knowledge I can and returning the favor to the best of my ability. Good to meet you all.  :)
Best Regards,
Adrian

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
Re: Hello Shirt Board!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:07:37 PM »
Moar artists! Welcome.
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:24:25 PM »
Artist eh? well, better than nothing, lol!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
Artist eh? well, better than nothing, lol!

Wise guy eh? Why I aughtta...
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 04:26:45 PM »
Welcome, but your intro is much too gracious for this bunch...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline lemorris

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 05:31:59 PM »
welcome

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 06:32:18 PM »
Hey Everybody!
How's everyone doin? I am a newbie to the shirtboard and would like to introduce myself. My name is Adrian and I am the Artist here at All Premium in Mountain View California. Thank you all for welcoming me into your community of experienced tradesman and I look forward to gaining any knowledge I can and returning the favor to the best of my ability. Good to meet you all.  :)
Best Regards,
Adrian

Adrian,
welcome aboard! Now, you'll have to prove that you are an artist though. Let's see some of the work!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 06:43:35 PM »
Hey Everybody!
Best Regards,
Adrian

Welcome Adrian,

NorCal Foot Hill Jr College is where I studied Commercial Art over a quarter of a century ago. I used to really enjoy risking life and limb on HWY 9.

I am sure much has changed since then....

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »

NorCal Foot Hill Jr College is where I studied Commercial Art over a quarter of a century ago. I used to really enjoy risking life and limb on HWY 9.

Well, they still have Footsie the Owl as their mascot! :P
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 07:40:31 PM »

Well, they still have Footsie the Owl as their mascot! :P

ROFLOL... I never liked that mascot.. The Foot Hill Owls...  ???

Offline Baron265

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 08:02:38 PM »
Welcome!
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com

Offline noiseloops

• Verified/Junior
Hello Shirt Board!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 08:20:09 AM »
Hi Adrian! Welcome!

Offline artguy

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 01:41:23 PM »
Hey Everybody!
Best Regards,
Adrian

Welcome Adrian,

Cool, I went to Foothill too. Loved the awesome bamboo forest with the meditation pagoda. Professor Bill Dunn was my Graphic Design Guru.
Good times... :)

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
Hey Everybody!
Best Regards,
Adrian

What are the chances of that..  8)

Welcome Adrian,

Cool, I went to Foothill too. Loved the awesome bamboo forest with the meditation pagoda. Professor Bill Dunn was my Graphic Design Guru.
Good times... :)