Author Topic: It's not supposed to look like that!  (Read 1782 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
It's not supposed to look like that!
« on: May 09, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »
Teo techs in today, they tore this 12 head down to nothing and put back together. They cleaned every drop of old grease and oil and reset every single thing you can imagine. Basically they made the machine like the day it arrived from the factory 12 years ago. These guys are amazing, they are from the Boston,area company is the stitch doctor. We have a tech come atleast once a year for an over haul but we have been displeased with last couple so on someone's recommendation we hired these guys. The things they do is way above and beyond any other tech, they also leave you with useful maintenance and trouble shooting literature and they give you the lit needed for all the best parts and grease you need for that particular machine brand. Anyone up north of me should consider these guys if in need of a barudan tech service. Now here is the best part while they were here the main guy mentioned a 2008 15 needle single head barudan for sale, he called the guy and we bought it on the spot. Should arrive in a week or two.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: It's not supposed to look like that!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
Teo techs in today, they tore this 12 head down to nothing and put back together. They cleaned every drop of old grease and oil and reset every single thing you can imagine. Basically they made the machine like the day it arrived from the factory 12 years ago. These guys are amazing, they are from the Boston,area company is the stitch doctor. We have a tech come atleast once a year for an over haul but we have been displeased with last couple so on someone's recommendation we hired these guys. The things they do is way above and beyond any other tech, they also leave you with useful maintenance and trouble shooting literature and they give you the lit needed for all the best parts and grease you need for that particular machine brand. Anyone up north of me should consider these guys if in need of a barudan tech service. Now here is the best part while they were here the main guy mentioned a 2008 15 needle single head barudan for sale, he called the guy and we bought it on the spot. Should arrive in a week or two.

Just had 3 of our machines gone through, they run so much better now.  We found a great tech as well, had a crappy one before but didn't know it at the time.  It was money well spent as they are humming along now.  I do wish we had another machine or 2 though. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:13:14 PM »
Oh yea it was 5k for the single head $300 for freight.

Brandt we never skimp on the tech once a year with out fail, I never have enough time to do what these guys do.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »
Oh yea it was 5k for the single head $300 for freight.

Brandt we never skimp on the tech once a year with out fail, I never have enough time to do what these guys do.

Thats a steal, you will have no problem making that machine pay.

We always have techs mess with ours, but I assumed he was good because it did always get a bit better.  But this guy really does his thing.  He builds quilting machines from scratch, huge ones in factorys.  He is the machine tech there, he does embroidery tech 3 days a week.  Really nice guy!

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:15:30 PM »
Mike

that is funny..I was talking to Jerry I bet as he drove down there, he said he was on his way to CT....he and Jamie are awesome techs.  we have used them for about 8 yrs now....

if you are in CT, RI, MASS, NH VT or Maine...they are awesome...

sam

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 08:33:13 PM »
Brandt, who do you use?  Is he close enough to drive to Atlanta, there is 1 tech here, he's good, but he works mainly on Tajima, so he is busy with those.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »
Brandt, who do you use?  Is he close enough to drive to Atlanta, there is 1 tech here, he's good, but he works mainly on Tajima, so he is busy with those.

His name is Jay Pack and I would about guess he does travel that far.  I know he goes mid tn and that's similar distance.  If you would like his contact info shoot me a pm and ill snag it for you tomorrow when I am back at the shop. 

Offline Admiral

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 12:53:52 AM »
anyone have a tech suggestion near Michigan? just got our Tajima TFMX C1501 with laser up and running