Author Topic: Youth pallets for ElectraPrint  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Sparkie

Youth pallets for ElectraPrint
« on: May 22, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
Anyone have a source for pallets for a Brown ElectraPrint?

Brown Mfg. would have to custom cut an 11" wide pallet for me, and they want me to buy a set of 7. I'm only looking to get 2 or 3 right now.

TIA - Mark
- Mark

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Youth pallets for ElectraPrint
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 03:53:08 PM »
have you tried Action Engineering?
http://www.actionengineering.com/16/home.htm
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline cclaud3

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 05:46:52 PM »
I couldn't find anyone. Brown made me 5 for 225 each. They have youth on 1 end and 6 pockets/koozies on the other.  Believe they are 12" wide on the youth portion. Has 2 sets of mounts to spin 180 degrees depending on what you are printing.

I checked with action and a few others before I ordered. They didn't have the new mounting pattern/setup/whatever so they passed.

Offline Sparkie

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 07:10:39 PM »
Thanks guys. Action Engineering only has pallets for Brown manual printers. When I called Brown, they offered to make any size I wanted but said I would need to buy a set of 7. I'm not willing to spend that much money when I only need 2 or 3 pallets at any given time. If I had time, I'd make my own, but at the rate I'm going, that won't be until January 2014.  8)

Brown has stock 10 x 20's that are great for youth/toddler tees, but I need at least 11 x 20 to handle some of these tight, body hugging adult ladies tees. The 10 wide won't handle the 11+ wide prints that are being used. Custy won't pay for 2 sets of screens, and I don't blame him.
- Mark