Author Topic: Phones  (Read 587 times)

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Phones
« on: June 12, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »
I hate our office phones.

I need phones that ring loud and reliably, have lots of volume and ring out to the other phones when a line is in use (without interrupting the line in use with obnoxious noises) so we don't miss calls while the line is busy.  Headphone style would be cool.

Any suggestions?  We have a verizon "phone connect" cell phone pod that the office phone station hooks up to if that makes any difference but I don't think it does.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Phones
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:23:15 PM »
I hate our office phones.

I need phones that ring loud and reliably, have lots of volume and ring out to the other phones when a line is in use (without interrupting the line in use with obnoxious noises) so we don't miss calls while the line is busy.  Headphone style would be cool.

Any suggestions?  We have a verizon "phone connect" cell phone pod that the office phone station hooks up to if that makes any difference but I don't think it does.

we purchased a phone system, and wired a giant Speaker to our receiver, so that when the phone rings, the ring goes through the PA speaker, and it's never missed, even in our back warehouse. just an idea.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285