Author Topic: Thanks M&R!  (Read 747 times)

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
Thanks M&R!
« on: July 26, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »
Just doing a little blue balling here but I really cannot help myself. As you guys know our new challenger 3 hit the dock last week and the install took place early this week(thanks Ryan) so the last couple days have been our first time running jobs on the press...... Looking over my notes we had setup 63 screens on the press and not one was out of registration with our dts machine. We locked and loaded every job we ran without having to make a single micro adjustment. I was totally blown away by that, but having the dts with the ch3 is really the hot ticket. We ran several jobs double stroking the colors anywhere from 55 - 65 doz an hour double stroking. The real kicker was we had a white print on green shirts for the last job of the day that I wanted to see how fast we could run the job. The job was only 500 pcs but it ran @ 116 doz/hr!!! I took a video to show it which I will post sometime this weekend if I can. We had to have someone "picking" the shirts for me as I loaded but incredibly smooth and the print quality was amazing running that fast.....

Just wanted to send a shout out to m&r that this is going to be amazing for our production..... I'm already thinking of ways to replace our dback xl with a 10 col ch3.... That will be our next big purchase when the time is right but holy cow is this ch3 is awesome!

Thanks again M&R!!!

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse