Author Topic: Antec Style Jacket Hold Downs  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Action1

Antec Style Jacket Hold Downs
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:35:25 AM »
Now available - for use on all Antec machinery. The Antec Style Jacket Hold Down is made using a honeycomb aluminum and soft top rubber pallet of 16" x 16". The spring lift head frame has a solid rubber ring which grabs the two ply jacket and holds it tightly down for multi-color printing. The improvements made to the JHD design in the last year are many. The latest JHD is extremely light weight and strong to allow you to very accurately and easily print on two ply material.

Available from Action Engineering - www.actionengineering.com

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
Re: Antec Style Jacket Hold Downs
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:12:48 AM »
Now available - for use on all Antec machinery. The Antec Style Jacket Hold Down is made using a honeycomb aluminum and soft top rubber pallet of 16" x 16". The spring lift head frame has a solid rubber ring which grabs the two ply jacket and holds it tightly down for multi-color printing. The improvements made to the JHD design in the last year are many. The latest JHD is extremely light weight and strong to allow you to very accurately and easily print on two ply material.

I have one for short hold down that looks like this one for an M&R.   Works good.
Are you suppose to print with these with off contact though?

Offline Action1

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 08:53:55 AM »

I have one for short hold down that looks like this one for an M&R.   Works good.

Yes. Which also leads me to make the point that these pallets will be slightly taller than what you are currently setup for. There will be an off-contact adjustment required. We only make a pallet design with a non-standard off contact when it's necessary. For this type of pallet, the extra height gives improved tightness to the two-ply material.

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »

Yes. Which also leads me to make the point that these pallets will be slightly taller than what you are currently setup for. There will be an off-contact adjustment required. We only make a pallet design with a non-standard off contact when it's necessary. For this type of pallet, the extra height gives improved tightness to the two-ply material.

Ok,  I moved my auto to the lowest setting but it was still touching the screen.  Someone mention putting yards stick under the screen which I'll do next time.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
Don't forget to adjust your squeegees and floods accordingly.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA