Author Topic: T-Rip...how do I resolve this PDF Interpreter issue???  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

T-Rip...how do I resolve this PDF Interpreter issue???
« on: August 01, 2013, 07:18:49 AM »
I have T-Rip (with an Epson 3000 printer) and I have encountered a problem last night which never happened before. I had some Sep's professionally done and emailed to me. The Sep's were done in Photoshop, but I was printing them thru CorelDraw X5, which I have done in the past with zero problems.

So last night I did my usual routine: create a layout coreldraw x5...import (place) the image....chose the T-Rip driver...get all of my settings correct, exactly like I have done in the past....when I clicked "print", T-Rip opens up as it should and few minutes into it I get this pop up window which I have never received before:

CADPDF: CADlink PDF Interpreter

CADlink PDF Interpreter has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I did reboot my entire system plus turn the printer off and back on and I still get the same pop up window. So what would make that happen all of the sudden? I am using an Epson 3000. I have to get this resolved today because I was printing films for a rush job due tomorrow.
Mark

Online 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: T-Rip...how do I resolve this PDF Interpreter issue???
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »
Mark try printing each sep on a page by themselves, I use a cadlink rip and for some reason it won't print my white plate with the other seps, so I break it out on a page of its own.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 11:50:46 AM »
Mark try printing each sep on a page by themselves, I use a cadlink rip and for some reason it won't print my white plate with the other seps, so I break it out on a page of its own.

Darryl

Tried it when I was troubleshooting it last night, with no luck. Actually it was the only way I can print these seps. I open one image, place it in coreldraw x5..and go through the normal process of printing with T-Rip.
Mark

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »
Can you import the PDF directly in TRip and set your halftones there?

"No man is an island"

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 02:59:06 PM »
Contact Scott directly! He knows quite a bit about his product and should be able to assist you!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Online 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 05:01:03 PM »
Contact Scott directly! He knows quite a bit about his product and should be able to assist you!

pierre
Well hell Pierre, he should it's his product somewhat LOL

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
Got it working...i had to upgrade ..my version was dated..upgrade was free.
Mark