Author Topic: something wrong with the forum? I can't view the 2 foil job threads i started  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

I made 2 foil job/what kind of heat press to buy threads.....and I was able to view them both and respond to both then I decided to post pics (which I have done before with no problems in the past) in both threads so the people offering me advice could see the design in question.

I went into one thread to post the image in the original post to edit it, picked the small jpeg,, clicked on post...the screen went white like it was loading but never loaded...NOW everytime I click on the thread I get a full white screen and cant view anything.

So I went into the second thread I started, did the same steps to post the image.....same thing happened...now I cant view that second thread either.

whats up with that? I have tried getting into the threads on different pcs...and also using firefox and internet explorer....i cant access the threads so I apologize for not responding if anyone asked me questions. I can view other threads and even post this question.

weird.
Mark

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
I made 2 foil job/what kind of heat press to buy threads.....and I was able to view them both and respond to both then I decided to post pics (which I have done before with no problems in the past) in both threads so the people offering me advice could see the design in question.

I went into one thread to post the image in the original post to edit it, picked the small jpeg,, clicked on post...the screen went white like it was loading but never loaded...NOW everytime I click on the thread I get a full white screen and cant view anything.

So I went into the second thread I started, did the same steps to post the image.....same thing happened...now I cant view that second thread either.

whats up with that? I have tried getting into the threads on different pcs...and also using firefox and internet explorer....i cant access the threads so I apologize for not responding if anyone asked me questions. I can view other threads and even post this question.

weird.

I could not get in either. It used to do that when the images were too big. I'll see what I can do to fix it. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Doug B

• !!!
  Same happened to me. Also can't get to the "general heat seal" either.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
I could not fix it, we are getting the techs involved . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

I could not fix it, we are getting the techs involved . . .

pierre

dang..i can't do anything right haha
Mark