Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Tees4U

• Verified/Junior
Hello!
« on: July 14, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »
My name is Sherry. I have been in the printing business for 15 years. I started "seeing" a lot of you at TSPMB and then at P's boards. Happy to have found you all again.

My husband & I own our business. It's small but serves us well. We have 2 employees. 3 during football season.
We have a retail store and a sign shop. We don't screen print or embroider in house. We contract that out.

We have 4 shirt heat presses, 1 small bag press and 2 cap presses. We press 1000's of heat press transfers a year. We cater toward more of the small quantity orders 12 to 75 pcs.

Our promotional Products side of the business is really picking up. I am not sure how well I like that though. For some reason I just don't like to sell promo products.

Well it's good to "see" you all again!
~~ sweep around your own back door before you sweep around mine ~~

Offline thinkdesign

• Verified/Junior
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »
Welcome, good to see new members. I think you will be able to help with some contract screen print discussions from another perspective. I just have a small screen shop, but would like to move to what you have described with promotional and sign.

Joel from Iowa

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
Hi Sherry. Glad you could join us.

I noticed your post in the DTG section. After you get ten posts, you will have access to the member to member services boards and pricing discussions.
Jump on in, the water's fine!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Tees4U

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 09:18:59 PM »
Thanks Frog! The Shirt Board seems like a great place already but glad to know it gets even better!!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
Glad you found us.  Guess the bears didn't get all the bread crumbs, lol.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Tees4U

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 09:44:04 PM »
Glad you found us.  Guess the bears didn't get all the bread crumbs, lol.

haha, no they didn't get all of the bread crumbs. I was able to follow the trail  :)

Offline rushhourscreen

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
Hi Sherry- good to see you!

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
Welcome, good to see new members. I think you will be able to help with some contract screen print discussions from another perspective. I just have a small screen shop, but would like to move to what you have described with promotional and sign.

Joel from Iowa

Where in Iowa?