Author Topic: 1991 M&R Challenger I 10/12 Automatic Screen Printing Press Needs Work - $4000  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
10 color Automatic with a 30"+ print stroke
 Includes 12 adult pallets, 10 adult squeegees/flood bars and 40 squeegee/flood bar clamps. The machine has air screen locks, front and rear micro registration and Tol-A-Matic Indexer.

A couple print heads need the threaded rods replaced. This press is not for a beginner but if you have worked on presses before or have one of these and need parts this is perfect for you. This press was 100% operational before it was shipped to me and the shipping company damaged it. I need the room in the shop but am in no hurry to sell because I am toying with the idea of turning this into a 4 color allover press.

I absolutely will not ship this press. Contact by email only Gerry@prosperitees.org , low-ball offers will be ignored so if you don't get a response you know why.

These things are built like tanks but it is too much machine for me right now and I am also not mechanically inclined. Press is disassembled and will need very little to get it going again.