Author Topic: All electric Anatol automatic...  (Read 17333 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Re: All electric Anatol automatic...
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
Well if you take into consideration that a6/5 all air Titan will run you about 21k, the volt isn't that bad once you get a compressor, chiller, plumbing and electrical work done it is probably close to the same.

Are you serious!? I thought a Titan was like $18k-$19k-ish.
Is a candy bar still a nickle, and a phone call a quarter?  I must be getting old! O0
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Re: All electric Anatol automatic...
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 10:27:00 PM »
You may be right, I have gotten so many quotes over the past couple years from them I can't keep up. 3 years ago a 6/5 was about 17 so I actually may not be far off.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 10:27:50 PM »
If only they weren't such such $#@% bags. <--- self censored but by the hardest!

What issues did you have with them?

Still waiting for an answer!
Someone new to this forum might think that you had a bad experience with Anatol because of your comment.
Did you? Or that is just something that you heard somewhere on internet/forum?

If you did not have direct experience that would make you say such a nasty comment, I would reconsider post like that in the future. You are badmouthing an screen printing manufacturer because someone told you they are bad? Do you know the background of his/her comments?
That little rant of yours might cost this company tens, or even hundreds of thousands of $$$$.

First of all, I'm not affiliated with Anatol in any shape or form. I do not have any of their equipment nor I plan to buy any equipment in near future. So, I do not get anything with typing this. But it just puzzles me that someone can write a comment like that because he heard something. Even if that is 100% correct, it is not yours to say it, the person who got damaged (It that happened) by Anatol should rant about them.
In my opinion, I could complain only about Antec, Tajima, Toyota, Mutoh and Graphtec, but in any shape or form I should make such a comment about M&R, Anatol, MHM, Workhorse, Vastex or any other company.

Gilly, your hands (typing) are sometimes much faster than your brain, you should really consider who are you badmouthing, and if you do, back it up with your experience.
I got nothing against you, you tried to help me few times, asked a few questions and I tried to help back as good as I could, but I can not just stand back and look someone badmouthing manufacturer because of hear-say.
You bring quite a lot to this forum (In positive way) but also you sometimes bring such a chaos too. Please do not consider like an attack on you, just a friendly suggestion from a fellow forum member.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED SOMEONE. And down the road, I do not think that you will have many friend at Anatol after that post.

My rant is over.

Have a good night everyone. Stay safe and friendly on TSB.

Offline northstargraphix

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 10:33:50 PM »
Well if you take into consideration that a6/5 all air Titan will run you about 21k, the volt isn't that bad once you get a compressor, chiller, plumbing and electrical work done it is probably close to the same.

Are you serious!? I thought a Titan was like $18k-$19k-ish.
Is a candy bar still a nickle, and a phone call a quarter?  I must be getting old! O0

You forgot loaf of bread for thirty nine cents, gasoline for eighty nine cents, or just the fact that I and you actually typed out the dollar amounts, instead of some new age texting, hash brown tagging thingy :)

Anyway,
All Air Titan 6/5 is $18,500
Servo Index, Air Heads is $21,250
Servo Index, AC Heads is $25,375

The Volt being all electric is were the comparable comes in using the Titan Servo Index, AC Heads pricing point.
Just FYI
AJ Halford
Northstar Graphix Inc.
www.northstargraphix.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 10:45:15 PM »
If only they weren't such such $#@% bags. <--- self censored but by the hardest!

Someone new to this forum might think that you had a bad experience with Anatol because of your comment.

If you did not have direct experience that would make you say such a nasty comment, I would reconsider post like that in the future. You are badmouthing an screen printing manufacturer because someone told you they are bad? Do you know the background of his/her comments?
That little rant of yours might cost this company tens, or even hundreds of thousands of $$$$.

First of all, I'm not affiliated with Anatol in any shape or form. I do not have any of their equipment nor I plan to buy any equipment in near future. So, I do not get anything with typing this. But it just puzzles me that someone can write a comment like that because he heard something. Even if that is 100% correct, it is not yours to say it, the person who got damaged (It that happened) by Anatol should rant about them.
In my opinion, I could complain only about Antec, Tajima, Toyota, Mutoh and Graphtec, but in any shape or form I should make such a comment about M&R, Anatol, MHM, Workhorse, Vastex or any other company.

Gilly, your hands (typing) are sometimes much faster than your brain, you should really consider who are you badmouthing, and if you do, back it up with your experience.
I got nothing against you, you tried to help me few times, asked a few questions and I tried to help back as good as I could, but I can not just stand back and look someone badmouthing manufacturer because of hear-say.
You bring quite a lot to this forum (In positive way) but also you sometimes bring such a chaos too. Please do not consider like an attack on you, just a friendly suggestion from a fellow forum member.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NEED SOMEONE. And down the road, I do not think that you will have many friend at Anatol after that post.

My rant is over.

Gilligan has a VERY valid reason.  Without betraying his trust and stepping over the line,  I am going to leave it at that. I just wanted to back him up and validate the fact he has a VERY good reason.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2013, 12:19:42 AM »

My rant is over.

Sorry, I just don't have the legal team needed to say all that needs to be said.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »
Well, with all that being (not) said, I'm still looking forward to seeing how the choppers actuate and function on this all electric press. Wonder if it is a re-engineered existing method like Brown, or if it's all new stuff. Servo lift is cool too.

Maybe quick release/engage adjustable manual clamps could be something down the road to add to a press like this. There was never really a need for anything more than a threaded clamp before because manufacturers skipped anything more complicated and went straight to air clamps.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2013, 07:25:41 AM »
Sorry, I just don't have the legal team needed to say all that needs to be said.

I guess I missed something recently :)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2013, 08:16:59 AM »
Well, with all that being (not) said, I'm still looking forward to seeing how the choppers actuate and function on this all electric press. Wonder if it is a re-engineered existing method like Brown, or if it's all new stuff. Servo lift is cool too.

Maybe quick release/engage adjustable manual clamps could be something down the road to add to a press like this. There was never really a need for anything more than a threaded clamp before because manufacturers skipped anything more complicated and went straight to air clamps.

I think it will be interesting to see what that use for the choppers as well.  I am guessing it will be something like Browns. Browns electraprint and the all electric Graphica press Is basically what the Volt is going up against right?

I have to disagree with you on the threaded or screw down screen clamps. The extra time involved and just the pure PITA factor would be enough to drive me crazy.  But I suppose if someone transitions directly from a manual they wouldn't know any better.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2013, 10:38:53 AM »
I have to disagree with you on the threaded or screw down screen clamps. The extra time involved and just the pure PITA factor would be enough to drive me crazy.  But I suppose if someone transitions directly from a manual they wouldn't know any better.

Plain old twistie manual screen clamps are a pain. What I was referring to, I guess doesn't exist lol after googling. So I drew up a picture from my head of how it would operate.

I give you, the Bump Clamp (patent pending not). Push the spring-loaded button down to hold frame, then crank the handle 1/4 turn to lock it:

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2013, 10:48:15 AM »
Well, does that count as prior art? :)  I'd patent that if I were you, it's perfect and would work great if the kip lever guts are made correclty, almost like a socket wrench with a toothed wheel/rachet and pawl inside to hold the bump in the down position then flip the kip lever (or something else similar) to release.  Reduce the backlash with a rubber stop inside, or a spring and boom, you've got an awesome tool to use on an auto or manual press.  Dude, that's one of the best ideas I've seen for a press in a long time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:52:05 AM by alan802 »
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 10:55:03 AM »
Well, mine is a little different than what you've got with how you'd use the kip lever and would be easier to manufacture yours than mine.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »
I forgot to add the quick-release button. Loosen the kip lever and hit the button so the spring raises the clamp lol. I have no idea how the kip lever would engage the shaft (heh heh) but I'm just a thinker, not a doer.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »
THAT I WOULD GO FOR! Sweet idea!
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2013, 11:19:27 AM »
I'm 1/2 way through replacing the screw down clamps on my old javelin with air clamps...  HUGE upgrade for me... after the first head was set up, I ordered the rest of the parts to finish the press.  I never want to deal with a press with screw clamps again... heck, I'm even trying to figure out if there's some way I can get bigger/stronger cylinders to do the same thing to my manual press.

if you're handy and mechanically inclined it's about $60 or so of parts per head to convert them. (assuming you go and buy the cylinders and pneumatic toggles direct from the manufacturers and not from the press manufacturers).

-J