Author Topic: Shurloc EZ Panels  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
Shurloc EZ Panels
« on: November 15, 2013, 11:33:55 PM »
Ok im looking into improving my frame inventory as I have a few Shurloc EZ frames i got in trade a while ago and my static frames are letting go at a pretty good clip right now. I will have to get the stretcher and a few more frames but the question is the mesh selection and counts. They have 3 or 4 different meshes from econ to sefar to murikami. What should i buy and what mesh counts?

Offline GaryG

• !!!
Re: Shurloc EZ Panels
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 11:46:17 PM »
We use 83, 110, 125, 156, 200, 255, 280
Standard Tetko LE. Would like to try Smartmesh
with more open area though.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 07:59:41 AM »
We are in the middle of changing the mesh on all our Roller Frames from Roller Mesh to Murakami Smartmesh and NBC Mesh. We just get much better prints with the Smartmesh and it's a lot cheaper.
And we still manage to achieve tension levels of up to 32N on a 150S. On higher mesh counts we can go up even further.

Offline shurloc

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
With the versatility that is available from Murakami, I have hard time not recommending it. Our Econ line is a bit cheaper and is a high quality mesh as well, but the selection of available thread diameters of the Murakami stuff is just amazing.

As far as tension goes, taking a 150s over 28N is pretty well going insane on the tension level. Especially on a roller where you can jump 4-8N on bolt tightening. The max tension that the 150s or 150LX mesh should be taken to is that 28N mark. We were even told by Toshi at Murakami not to exceed 25N on the 150LX or it will lead to premature breakage of the knuckles.

Depending on your needs, we can help you with some of the mesh selection - or we can have Walt from Murakami give you a call to help you out also.
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter