Author Topic: M&R sure builds some hard core heavy duty equipment!!  (Read 678 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
M&R sure builds some hard core heavy duty equipment!!
« on: April 29, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »
Ok, so this is actually a big bone head move, but the point is how the machine held up through such a possible disaster. As we are getting busier and hiring/training new people. Last night breaking down a job and setting a new one up, a newbee straddled newman M3 across two pallets. Well, I had no idea they did this and walked away, so as I'm lining up a new design and had no idea they did this in a breif moment, I go to table up, and of course, now I got an M3 frame jacked between head 1 and a pallet in a very weird way. Go go table down and it's stuck in there and up. Took about 20 mins to carefully unlock the screen frame and then the table came crashing down. Screen didn't bust, frame is still flat, and dang it if head 1 is in perfect condition, not a warp, bend, un-levelness, nothing. Friggin DB even though being the bottom rung of the press line is built like a Sherman Tank!!! Just figured I'd share that. I know other guys that have had lesser calamities happen and their machines rendered useless. I'm thankful that our M&R was built to make sure dumbies can still get their job done  :o. Trust me, I'm kicking myself for not taking a double look, but as quick as things were moving yesterday and how crazy it was, things do happen, and knowing you have gear that is built to be so heavy duty helps ya sleep at night!!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com