Author Topic: Anatol Volt  (Read 35040 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Anatol Volt
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
Tommy Boy (2/10) Movie CLIP - Desktop Demo (1995) HD

That's the wrong scene!!!!

Tommyboy 04 Guarantee scene

That was the video I was looking for. I just dont have that much time so I went with the other one. They both really fit here. (yours is the better one)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2014, 05:43:59 PM »
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2014, 10:50:55 AM »
Ok I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I shouldn't of opened my mouth/keys! I was just going off what you guys had on your website-

M&R will return 100% of the purchase price of any new M&R automatic textile press returned to the factory in near-new condition in the original    crate or its equivalent within 45 days of the shipment date. Crating, shipping, and installation charges are excluded. This guarantee applies to original owners of M&R automatic textile presses installed and operated in the United States.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2014, 12:03:09 PM »
A guarantee is what it is, a big azz hope it don't break before you get it home LOL, really for me a guarantee is asking  for someones trust that if said product breaks you'll be there to fix the problem or help get it solved, only thing in the world that is guaranteed is death and taxes. ( within 45 days of the shipment date) then it breaks down on day 46 LOL just had to go there....that's how stuff works for me ;D

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline siestasol

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2014, 12:19:43 PM »
Warranty is  two years limited, 45 days on money back.... after a few "reds" we are going "blue".

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2014, 12:28:19 PM »
Blue Ballers. 

Sorry had to stir it up a little.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2014, 12:54:49 PM »
I had a press that was a little over a month out of warranty. I had an incident happen that I seriously doubt has happened to anyone else. Serious and crippling to our production. I got a hold of the manufacturer. They said they'd never had this happen, but would cover the part, and freight also. This was a three hundred pound part, so we weren't just doing a next day UPS delivery. I had the part the next morning. They said they would schedule a tech, since this isn't a standard do it yourself fix. I let them know I needed that press running ASAP, so they walked me through the replacement. I was up and running less than 5 working hours after the "explosion". Cash out of our pocket? ZERO. Even though the machine was out of warranty, they had me up and going the next day, no charge to me. This is going above and beyond, in my opinion. Warranty honored even though it is expired goes a LONG way in customer relations. 
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2014, 01:45:03 PM »
Barth, that my friend is what I call standing behind and on your equipment warranty, equipment breaks everyone knows that, but your word shouldn't.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
I had a press that was a little over a month out of warranty. I had an incident happen that I seriously doubt has happened to anyone else. Serious and crippling to our production. I got a hold of the manufacturer. They said they'd never had this happen, but would cover the part, and freight also. This was a three hundred pound part, so we weren't just doing a next day UPS delivery. I had the part the next morning. They said they would schedule a tech, since this isn't a standard do it yourself fix. I let them know I needed that press running ASAP, so they walked me through the replacement. I was up and running less than 5 working hours after the "explosion". Cash out of our pocket? ZERO. Even though the machine was out of warranty, they had me up and going the next day, no charge to me. This is going above and beyond, in my opinion. Warranty honored even though it is expired goes a LONG way in customer relations.

Guess the brand right?  I Bet I can guess ;)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »

Same story, different time, different place but on a secondary market purchase.

The original mfg. stood behind their equipment even though I did not write them a check for the machine.  The correct part arrived, we were given priority handling and huge amounts of phone time to walk us through what should not have been a DIY repair.  We did not even pay freight.  That my friends is service beyond the sale.  Oh did I mention it was a Holiday weekend?

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2014, 02:52:36 PM »
Ok I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I shouldn't of opened my mouth/keys! I was just going off what you guys had on your website-

M&R will return 100% of the purchase price of any new M&R automatic textile press returned to the factory in near-new condition in the original    crate or its equivalent within 45 days of the shipment date. Crating, shipping, and installation charges are excluded. This guarantee applies to original owners of M&R automatic textile presses installed and operated in the United States.

You were absolutely right... No reason to apologize... Here is the add off of M&R's site...

The interesting part is in the fine print...  ;)

Add the cost of freight 2 directions + crate + Install/Tech Expenses... You are easily out 4-6 K... Yes it is 100% money back, but only on the physical equipment...

Ive got to get back to work lol, but I will end my point by saying this...

M&R will probably never have to honor this deal because they produce good equipment. Rich is a smart business man, and he knows doing a true 100% (Cover everything) money back guarantee would be foolish. The policy would be abused.

In all of my years selling workhorse products here at Spot Color Supply, and at the company I use to work for, I have Never had a customer want to return a machine that I sold them.
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2014, 03:02:31 PM »
It's been an interesting thread!  Thanks for everyone’s input.
In case it wasn't made clear…. 
May International is an Anatol Dealer for both sales and service.  We are proud to have them as a partner.  They have a great reputation and have many years of service and sales experience.  Please visit website at www.anatol.com for a full list of dealers across the country.
What truly is the best feature of the VOLT. NO PNEUMATIC PARTS, Think about it,  No pneumatic parts to break/leak, no down time due to failed pneumatic parts.  Less maintenance which in turn means less maintenance expense and less down time!  Bottom line....more profit for the shop owner and less headaches!

Each head on the Volt does work independently.  If that wasn't clear I am sorry. 
I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to visit our booth at the upcoming show in Indy to visit the Volt, or to visit us at our corporate office located in the Chicago area.

We offer, feature for feature, the best press and equipment on the market coupled with the newest technology and the best overall value.   Anatol offers the best and widest selections when it comes to choice of equipment.   From the smallest footprint, in the Titan and Volt, to some of the biggest and most sophisticated presses in the Pegasus II, Vindicator and Trident II.  The Horizon and the Stratus are two of the hardest working presses on the market place.   

To our customers, thank you for your loyalty and support. To the people who are considering an Anatol Press for their shop, thank you for your interest.  For all those in the industry, may we live long and prosper. 

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »

Add the cost of freight 2 directions + crate + Install/Tech Expenses... You are easily out 4-6 K... Yes it is 100% money back, but only on the physical equipment...

Ive got to get back to work lol, but I will end my point by saying this...

M&R will probably never have to honor this deal because they produce good equipment. Rich is a smart business man, and he knows doing a true 100% (Cover everything) money back guarantee would be foolish. The policy would be abused.

In all of my years selling workhorse products here at Spot Color Supply, and at the company I use to work for, I have Never had a customer want to return a machine that I sold them.
[/quote]

I thought this was a Anatol Volt Press Thread?  Maybe we can start a M&R Workhorse thread next week and talk about the Volt....lol

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »

Which stands to reason, why don't other manufactures of autos if they are trying to be competitive and they aren't worried about people returning them what do they have to lose?  M&R must think they have nothing to lose. 

Offline prozyan

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2014, 03:10:46 PM »
What truly is the best feature of the VOLT. NO PNEUMATIC PARTS, Think about it,  No pneumatic parts to break/leak, no down time due to failed pneumatic parts.  Less maintenance which in turn means less maintenance expense and less down time!  Bottom line....more profit for the shop owner and less headaches!

I'm not sure this line of reasoning would work on anyone other than an extreme newbie.  Its not like presses are down constantly due to pneumatic issues.  My press have been down exactly two hours in the  last four years due to a pneumatic issue . . .

Another thing, doesn't the lack of pneumatic parts to break/leak/fail simply mean there are more electrical parts that could break/short/fail?

Not trying to knock the product, but like others, I question the advantage of a pure electric press and I don't think no compressor/chiller needed or no pneumatic parts that could potentially break are particularly persuasive points.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?