Author Topic: Anatol LED Exposure unit  (Read 38502 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Anatol LED Exposure unit
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 10:25:07 AM »
No offense Rich but can there ever be a post on this forum concerning other products and just stick with those products. Every post in the last year about LED units has been hijacked and turned into an M&R thread. Its nothing against M&R.
"No man is an island"

Offline prozyan

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 10:27:41 AM »
No offense Rich but can there ever be a post on this forum concerning other products and just stick with those products. Every post in the last year about LED units has been hijacked and turned into an M&R thread. Its nothing against M&R.

Rich wasn't the one that brought M&R into the thread, so you might want to ask someone else.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »

Rich wasn't the one that brought M&R into the thread, so you might want to ask someone else.

Sorry but I disagree someone made a slight statement that the led bulb pattern was similar that some how warranted a money back garauntees and what not. Its been the same for every single thread that is a product other than M&R.
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 10:37:10 AM »
I see a few of you have jumped on here to start your bash and crash, if you don't like Anatol equipment there is no reason for you to post if all you want to do is talk Chit!!!.  I posted this because I like my equipment just like any of you that like your equipment, and to start a thread about the exposure unit.  Again don't turn this into a bash Anatol thread, just check out the exposure if you like and make Pro's & Con's about the exposure unit not bullchit that has nothing to do with the topic. Now I've said that I can't tell anyone anything about any LED unit than no more than what I've read and seen in vids, I don't own one and not planning on getting one unless my old unit bites the dust, but it would be good to have option's in brands and price's.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 10:40:32 AM »
I assure you this unit does not compare to the Starlight and our exclusive LED's. Make sure you get a money back guarantee if you buy it as well as a lifetime replacement on all the LED's even if one fails! Price isn't everything as a lot of people have found out.

Well without a doubt it will be compared to the starlight as they are 100% comparable products designed to do the same exact thing. I know the starlight uses $$$ LED's. I DON'T know if the Aurora does.

Most people posting here are consumers who will inevitably compare comparable products. So, if you want to PROVE that the starlight is better, do that. You have that power. Just saying it doesn't compare isn't enough for some consumers.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 10:47:54 AM »
Some of you are just too sensitive :) 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »
Some of you are just too sensitive :)

They have topical anesthetics for that, but let's stay on subject.  ;)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 11:08:07 AM »
Ok found this vid hope post right  http://youtu.be/LneqdrEiHEU
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 11:18:50 AM »

Yeah, that shows the vacuum pressure sensor feature. I think that's really cool. It takes vacuum TIME out of the equation and used a measurable vacuum value instead.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »
Sorry to talk about something besides the Anatol, but I didn't really like the vacuum time feature of the Vastex unit but once you got things dialed in I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal.  I would like a unit to come on automatically once it reaches the right vacuum level and then turn off once the exposure is done but having a timer could be worked around once you got familiar with the unit.  The first couple of screens I burned on the Vastex I didn't have a clue on how long it was going to take it to vacuum so I got lucky that I didn't mess up any of those first few screens and Kevin had used it enough to get us close.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »

The vacuum sits on the floor?  Do what?
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 02:27:34 PM »

The vacuum sits on the floor?  Do what?

Yep, looks like. I'd put it inside the legs of the frame.  Actually if it we me I probably wouldn't order a stand for it so the pump would sit wherever's convenient. I'm sure they could have offered a bolt on shelf that comes with the stand, but heck it's not that big a deal. The fact that it has 1-4 presets and a vacuum sensor makes it a true one-button-push exposure.  Or two if you change to a different time preset.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 02:33:30 PM »
Just looks like a afterthought to me.  Like "oh ya we need a vacuum pump".  LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 02:35:26 PM »
on the 2331, the M&R pump is the same way if you don't buy the stand... mine sits on the floor behind the cabinet the unit is on.

I'm actually impressed with the vacuum start feature, as well as the 4 presets. 

Looks like Anatol did a nice job developing this.

Would be interesting to see some real-world exposure numbers, specifying the emulsion type...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »
on the 2331, the M&R pump is the same way if you don't buy the stand... mine sits on the floor behind the cabinet the unit is on.

I'm actually impressed with the vacuum start feature, as well as the 4 presets. 

Looks like Anatol did a nice job developing this.

Would be interesting to see some real-world exposure numbers, specifying the emulsion type...

It would also be interesting to see how happy Anatol users (and their equipment) get received here.
I'd say that it has improved to "unpleasant" from downright "nasty" so, to quote John and Paul, "I've got to admit it's getting better (Better)
A little better all the time (It can't get much worse)"
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?