Author Topic: checking in!  (Read 2278 times)

Offline shellyky

checking in!
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »
shelly checking in! Nice site, not 10000 sub forums, i like that.  i see a bunch of good topics, i'll get involved in soon.  I'll post a more formal intro later, im printing alot of jobs today so ill be busy shortly.  maybe ill start some topics in your EMB section--its sparse

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: checking in!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 06:15:16 PM »
Hey Shelley, definitely hit us up with some embroidery gems, and nuggets of wisdom.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline shellyky

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 06:15:42 PM »
Only if you spell my name right :(

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 07:39:56 PM »
Hey Shelley, definitely hit us up with some embroidery gems, and nuggets of wisdom.

Oh oooooooh!  The Frogster got called out on his spelling...Bwahahahah.

Hi Shelly.  Good to see you here. Thanks for stopping by. Come hang out with us.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 08:59:25 PM »
Hey Shelly,

welcome aboard!

Where in KY?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »

Oh oooooooh!  The Frogster got called out on his spelling...Bwahahahah.

Hi Shelly.  Good to see you here. Thanks for stopping by. Come hang out with us.
I was definitely in error, but also need to remind you, that proper nouns do not follow any of the rules, and I should have been more attentive to the spelling of ms. ky, who is actually in tn, just to keep us confused!

So S-h-e-l-l-y, spelling corrected, now keep up your part of the bargain!

btw, Dan was also plagued with an extra "E" a few days ago, and I thought that we were visited by Mr. Clement, the only other Dane I knew.

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »
...btw, Dan was also plagued with an extra "E" a few days ago, and I thought that we were visited by Mr. Clement, the only other Dane I knew.

Does Dane C. come around here? I admire his work.
Dale Hoyal

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »
Alas, no. At least, not yet. I don't know if I have ever seen him on a forum that I was on in the last seven years since I discovered this new way to waste time! lol!

He would be an asset for sure.

Offline shellyky

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 08:14:13 AM »
as promised here is more of an intro!  :D

I'm Shelly, I'm half-owner of Graphic Disorder.  I do all of the: separations, positive printing, screen burning, screen coating, screen cleaning, screen taping, on press setup, shirt loading and/or offloader depending, digitizing, embroidery, ordering of supplies/blanks in addition to the occasional design work and vinyl stickers, i try to answer some emails every day LOL.  Basically, i have about 17 arms and 46 legs to accomplish this. I know, its gross.

Been printing manually since 2005 i believe, just got an M&R Sportsman in February, its been a lifesaver so far.  My specialties would include knowing photoshop and illustrator like the back of my hand and Digitizing. I'm in no way a screenprinting pro, but i can surely offer help here and there, as well as embroidery, digitizing and design help.

Most of our work is "fashionable/trendy" art and print work.  Mostly automotive related...Black, Flames, Skulls, Wings and Pinstriping.  Our business is 100% online, we do not have walkin customers and the phone never rings.

Our site is www.graphicdisorder.com :)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 08:40:24 AM »
Picturing you with that many arms and legs is not that attractive....just sayin'. 

Haha.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube