Author Topic: Sunday morning class by Richard and Pierre (15 Variables) and The Ink Kitchen  (Read 983 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
This should be a great class for just about anybody going to the show.

Richard Greaves and I will cover 15 different things to track, measure or organize in a screenprinting shop. These have a direct impact on the quality of life in the shop (amount of headache) and your bottom line. The cool thing is, we will also hand out a list of what to buy (exact model numbers) and where so the equipment does not break the bank. Many of the items are available at a fraction of a cost when buying used. Additionally, getting a re-purposed item like the paint thickness gauge to measure the EOM is another way to save money.

While not roaming the floor, I should be available at the The Ink Kitchen booth for anybody who wants to connect, get answers I might not be willing to share on the board and see some really cool prints (on top of the amazing work by Tom from Motion Company and Rick from Mirror Image I'll have a selection of the award winners from several members here and Andy Anderson).

Otherwise, I'll be by the M&R imaging booth at 12:15 all three days.

pierre

Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!