Author Topic: DIY One Armed Bandit - Coming Soon!  (Read 2279 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
DIY One Armed Bandit - Coming Soon!
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »
So I finally decided to just go ahead and build this since the cost for materials is under $500 and I finally have a lighter production week ahead of me.  I already have the linear slide system and some of the other components.

A few things I was hoping people could chime in on before I start:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:51:13 PM by mimosatexas »

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: DIY One Armed Bandit - Coming Soon!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 05:56:39 PM »
Anyone know where to buy two of the clamps like this: http://www.aero-inc.com/oldsite/sqclamp8080135.jpg?  Is Aero the only source?  Will any other styles, like the m&r style work?  The squeegee holder is linked below.  Anyone have a few spares laying around that might work? :D

I've got 2 sitting in a box here... PM me your address and I'll ship 'em to you.

-J

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:57:55 PM »
Did someone say light work load?

That sounds like an excellent time to take pics of a Pre-reg unit. ;)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 06:07:07 PM »
O that will be added as well this week, along with a few other projects around the shop.  It almost feels weird only having about 20 hours of upcoming "must do" work the rest of the week, especially considering last week I was at the shop from 9 to 9 3 days and 9 to 4am another day...

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:08:16 PM »
Anyone know where to buy two of the clamps like this: http://www.aero-inc.com/oldsite/sqclamp8080135.jpg?  Is Aero the only source?  Will any other styles, like the m&r style work?  The squeegee holder is linked below.  Anyone have a few spares laying around that might work? :D

I've got 2 sitting in a box here... PM me your address and I'll ship 'em to you.

-J

kick ass!  PM sent!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »
O that will be added as well this week, along with a few other projects around the shop.  It almost feels weird only having about 20 hours of upcoming "must do" work the rest of the week, especially considering last week I was at the shop from 9 to 9 3 days and 9 to 4am another day...

Awesome!

We can relate.