Author Topic: New Duotone Separation Software By UltraSeps  (Read 1555 times)

Offline UltraSeps

New Duotone Separation Software By UltraSeps
« on: March 30, 2016, 02:29:23 PM »
Although Photoshop itself includes a duotone function, it’s not engineered or intended for t-shirt screen printing. Our software resolves this problem and makes duotones in Photoshop easy for screen printing.

Duotone by UltraSeps generates precise and accurate duotone separations using a maximum of 4 inks including an underbase white, duotone color, duotone contrast and highlight white.

Full information about Duotone By UltraSeps including the training video and PDF User Guide can be found here:
http://www.ultraseps.com/duotone-color-separation-software.php

Drop us an email info@ultraseps.com for a limited time TheShirtBoard Only discount coupon and get $30 off!

Hundreds of copies have sold since its release last month and many positive reviews have been received from our users.  The software opens up a new door for a different look and is great for preprint lines as just swapping out 2 colors on press using the same screens gives the print a different look.

Functions are included to change the colors of the duotone channels using 7 different color schemes along with functions to adjust the channels and the ability to generate discharge optimized underbase whites.

A trial version is not available for this software.  It may be installed on multiple systems and no unlock code is required.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:08:01 PM by UltraSeps »
Developer of UltraSeps and QuikSeps Color Separation Software. 
Oh yeah, I actually printed t-shirts too for over 30 years.
www.ultraseps.com   www.quikseps.com   www.customseps.com

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: New Duotone Separation Software By UltraSeps
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:41:35 PM »
Not part of Ultraseps 2?

Offline UltraSeps

Re: New Duotone Separation Software By UltraSeps
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 02:56:20 PM »
No.  Its another product.  UltraSeps v2 is already loaded with just about everything, much more so than any other product.  Going forward as I develop new and different types of techniques that can be automated with the use of plugins, scripts and actions, will be releasing those independently.  UltraSeps v2 will obviously continue to be updated, improved yet further and remain my primary focus and product.

I'm also working with a few engineers, one of whom was with Adobe for many years on developing my own RIP.  An actual RIP, not just something that plays games with bitmaps in Corel or Photoshop and called a RIP.  I have no release date yet as we have just started the project planning and its extremely difficult and time consuming.  Probably looking at a year until this is ready. 8)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:33:27 PM by UltraSeps »
Developer of UltraSeps and QuikSeps Color Separation Software. 
Oh yeah, I actually printed t-shirts too for over 30 years.
www.ultraseps.com   www.quikseps.com   www.customseps.com